Creative writers?

Elle15

Does anyone still use this section? I'm an English student but my course touches quite heavily on creative writing. Would love to share a few bits and bobs to see what you all think, but if nobody uses this much then I'll keep them to my (unknown) blog! haha

Elle x

Hi Elle,

I've just started using this site (created an account a while ago and then lost my motivation).

This is my first post, it shows how serious I am about weight loss - I go straight to the post about Creative Writing :)

Anyway, I love to write and I'm in a writing group. I find Twitter is a good place to connect with other writers.
What's the link to your Blog? I don't think many Irish people are into Blogging but I like it and I'd love to read yours.

Pink

Hi Emmaline, Spot the new kid, thanks for the tip :) I tried that but got an error message: "You tried to view your own profile or another members profile. Requires 50 posts.".
So this is post number 2. I guess I'd better stop procrastinating and post about weight loss... *sigh*

I have the link saved on my computer :) will post it for you tomorrow, need to get writing again this summer as I've lost all motivation for it at the minute! (my modules this semester aren't very creative!)

Have said I'm going to try write my own anthology of poems over summer as I really enjoyed my poetry module :) xxx

Test

Hi,
I just penned a poem called my former glamorous self and typed it in, but it disappeared! Maybe because I haven-t hit 50 either! Keep going, writing is good for the soul!
Ali

Thanks Ali, my big problem at the minute is that I also love to read so when I have free time I'm reading instead of writing. Think I need to send myself off to an island to get stuck in :)
I want to read your poem now.... title is good :)

I will post it up as soon as I can! I-m reading Dan Patterson at the mo. Hooked! Not a big telly person and certainly not into soaps! So, I like to read. Used to write loads of stuff but work, kids, dogs took over. Just trying to work on a kids book called "Odd Sock Sam" its based on my 8 year old, just plodding with that. Good luck with your writing. x

Yep, it sure is! So are you going to share some of your writing on here? Can't wait to start Atkins on Monday and going to try and be good over weekend. Hope you are doing well, have a good weekend.
Al :-D

I had no idea I'd join this forum and find a creative writers section! I'm going to have to get on the case and post up some of my work as soon as possible! Not before reading some of the existing pieces on here however! Only my second post on the forum and already I feel like a welcome member of the community! :)

Back