• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

crispbread/crackbreads

I picked up some ryvitta high fiber crispbreads, in the book it says i can have 7 high fibre crackerbreads as hexb are they the same thing? i couldn't find cracker breads only crispbreads and normal or flavored ryvitas

Any ideas? i really want to have some with my garlic and herb cottage cheese for tea.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

ginny27

...I LOVE FRUIT!
You can have 4 Dark Rye as a healthy B. :)

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)

ginny27

...I LOVE FRUIT!
Ooh! Just looked in my book, and you can have 6 Ryvita Wholegrain.

Cant see 7 of anything though...

I think i was having a moment there, the ones i have are in a red package and say original and my book says i can have 4, is that right?
(can you tell i've never had ryvita's before?)

mod-karen79

rainbows holiday buddy :)
opppps! Sorry!!

They have obviously changed the packaging since I last bought them!

Sam
xxx
the packaging hasn't changed - they're just different ones. i made the mistake by buying the ones in the yellow box too.

the only place i have found the other ones is sainsburys... but the ones in the yellow box are in most shops.

the packaging hasn't changed - they're just different ones. i made the mistake by buying the ones in the yellow box too.

the only place i have found the other ones is sainsburys... but the ones in the yellow box are in most shops.
They used to be in the yellow box.....but I'm talking a long time ago when I first started sw.....many moons!!
I'll look out for them now the box is easy to distinguish!

Sam
xxx