• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

crisps

bluemoon

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 14st10lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 1st2lb(7.21%)
so do oriental chilli!

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
S: 19st6.0lb C: 19st6.0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
just made them-potato and leek- they were amazing!! added chilli flakes...like i do to everything!
x

bluemoon

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 14st10lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 1st2lb(7.21%)
thanks for the tip, I'll be trying them next week!

xdebzx

Crisps? am i missing something?

Hi

i am on day 2 of CD SS am i missing sumthing here?? crisps??:confused:

debs x

LISACDVIRGIN

Silver Member
S: 19st6.0lb C: 19st6.0lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 45.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
hey debs if u look up the top there is a recipe sticky on how to make crisps muffins fudge etc. the crisps r just a soup and some water mixed into a paste, put very thinly into circles on parchment (baking) paper and in micro for 1 min!! have a look at the sticky! oh and i add pepper and chilli flakes to mine!
x

xdebzx

hey debs if u look up the top there is a recipe sticky on how to make crisps muffins fudge etc. the crisps r just a soup and some water mixed into a paste, put very thinly into circles on parchment (baking) paper and in micro for 1 min!! have a look at the sticky! oh and i add pepper and chilli flakes to mine!
x
thanks for that Lisa :D

debs x

xdebzx

omg u can make crisps!!!!!!!!! ???????? how?
hiya, if you go back to the cambridge diet forum main page you will see a sticky with a crisps recipe near the top :)

debs x

Caress

Silver Member
S: 26st6lb G: 13st1lb
ooh you know, I keep saying I'm going to try making crisps. I once made a muffin and it didn't turn out so well, but I think I'm definitely going to try them tomorrow. Now just have to buy some baking parchment

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Slimming World Recipes 0
Slimming World - Recipe Chat 0
Syn Values 1
Syn Values 4
Syn Values 1