crispy chicken made with smash!!!!!

rach1987

100_4532.JPG100_4531.JPG100_4530.JPG omg so yummy feels so naughty but oh so sw good

hi there u will need eggs and potato flakes(smash) i use the cheap one, with spices of ur choice, add lots of seasoning otherwise it will be bland, also chicken or fish or any meat of ur choice and fry light.

beat the eggs in a bowl, and in a different bowl add the smash and all the season and spice u choose. dip the chicken into the egg then into the smash ,and repeat,spray a baking tray with frylight, place the coated chicken on to the tray and spay with a little frylight again, i cooked mine at 200c for about 20 mins , but keep an eye on them. u want them crispy but not burnt xx

Ooooooph I make nuggets for the kids like this with breadcrumbs. I'm gonna try the smash version tonight now!! We add garlicsalt pepper paprika and sometimes a few chilli flakes (but not for the kiddiwinks).

Oooh these look fabby are they syn free?

image-279519784.jpg

OMG just had this for tea... Gorgeous!!! I added dried herbs, garlic and onion powder to the smash. Nom nom nom... U people are soooooo clever :)

wow, they look lovely! My daughter is a chicken nugget addict and I am trying to make homemade ones instead but they aren't turning out well. lol Will give the smash a try. :)

Had these for tea last night with slimming world chips and a big salad. They were sooooo good! Mixed the smash with cajan seasoning, garlic powder and paprika. OH loved them. This will probably be added to our weekly menu. Not sure if the smash is free or not tho :/

Sent from my Desire HD using MiniMins

I had them with a pitta and some homemade salsa made from tomotoes, red onion and coriander and a bit of olive oil and it was lush

Great idea, thank you. I used Smash instead of breadcrumbs for the KFC chicken to make it syn free. Yum! Not quite the same but still really good.

Made this tonight for me and the fella. Very very nice!! Mixed the smash with onion powder, garlic salt, pepper and cajun spice. Served with BBQ beans, coleslaw and SW chips! Nom nom nom x

Back