Crosse & Blackwell Macaroni Cheese Pasta & Sauce

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by cruisedolly, 14 October 2010 Social URL.

1. cruisedolly

cruisedolly Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.61%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I am totally confused as to the sin value of this product. When I checked under the manufacturer's information in syns online, it said 1 syn per 100g of made up product. 1/2 packet cooked is 189g , so this should make it 2 syns. However, I tried putting in all the nutritional info and it is coming out at 6 syns for 1/2 packet, so I guess I need to err on the side of caution. Nutritional info per 100g is 119kcal, carb 19.6g, fat 2.1g, protein 5.3g.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

If it's listed on syns online then why put it through the calculator?

Did you enter a free food allowance? Does this have pasta in it?

I've just put it through the calculator with pasta as a free food and it is 1.5 syns per 100g.

4. cruisedolly

cruisedolly Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st1lb(0.61%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I am new to slimming world and was trying out the syns calculator to see how it worked - that is why I tried it!

5. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

Fair enough but there's no need if it's listed - so did you enter the free food allowance? I'm confused as to where the discrepancy came from.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.