Crosstrainer and toning etc

stylishkid

Just a quick question to anyone here who uses a cross trainer, I've been toying with the idea of investing in one but before I do I was wondering what area's have you seen the toning as a result of using it. I know it mostly tones the leg and bum area but with the arm movements will it tone my arms and chest/boobs too.

If it's an all rounder for toning I think I'll definitely invest. Or if anyone can suggest another piece of equipment that targets a number of areas I'm all ears :)

Hi there! I just read this thread. I don't know much about crosstrainers as I've only tried them in the gym (for a couple of times, at the most). lol. However, I guess I can say that a rowing machine (an indoor rower) might be able to give you a good workout as it targets all areas. It's like doing cardio workouts doubled with strength training, in my opinion. I hope I'm right about this. :) Oh well, it's supposed to give you a total body workout. I own one - though I still haven't gotten 'round to using it as often as I ought to. ;)

Hope this helps? :)

Rose x

Happy to help :) All the best, stylishkid! x

Ooops! It's 9 Reasons to Try the Indoor Rowing Machine (or something like that. lol) :)

Cheers :)
I'm sold, was looking some up last night and I think I'll be getting one at the weekend. Plus the fact my bf would use it too makes it the better option. Can't wait to start working out on it. Thanks so much for the link definitely sealed the deal.

You're most welcome! :) Have fun with the rower. I'll also try using mine some time soon. xx

Back