Cruise - Becky's Dukan Journey!

Becky.Boo

So Day 9 of Dukan and Day 1 of PV!

Planned Food Diary
B: Porridge made with hot water and ff yog
L: Stuffed/wrapped chicken breast with raw peppers
D: Chicken breast with LF From Frais, Cajun spices, courgette and broccoli
S: Yog with mint flav and chicken slices

Wow lots of chicken but thats what's in my fridge to be eaten so thats fine! :rolleyes:

I know chickens of the world should run in fear!!

I have to say the peppers at lunch were delish .... I only had aout 1/2 a pepper with me cause I wouldnt previously have been that bothered on the taste .. but I tells you I was near to licking my lunch tub!

Can I over do it on veg .. like in your opinion should it still be a higher % of protein daily or should I just eat the veg and protein as I like on PV days? Sorry that might be a dumb question but you have done so well id love to know exactally the routine you followed!? :confused:

Ha, bless you Becky, flattery will get you everywhere!

Plenty of protein and plenty of veg on a PV day; I wouldn't worry about quantities, but make sure you have both and a good variety too.

Enjoy :D

P x

think the usuall rule of thumb is 2 3rds protien to 1 3rd veg ... I tend to have a bit more veg than that though lol

Day 9: PV Food Diary
L: Stuffed/wrapped chicken breast with raw peppers
D: Chicken breast with LF From Frais, Cajun spices, courgette and broccoli
S: Steak (weird snack I know)

Day 10 - PP Food Diary
B: 2 poached eggs with grilled turkey rashers & skinny latte
L: 2 x cajun chicken breasts
D: Fried egg whites with bacon
S: Tried to make a dukan cheese cake with oat bran base ate 1 mini one ... not nice!!!!

Day 11 - PP Food Diary
L: Chicken breast with LF From Frais, Cajun spices, courgette and broccoli
D: Omelette with mushrooms
S: LF frozen yog & skinny latte & chilled coffee

Day 12 - PP Planned Food Diary
B: Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon
L: Chicken breast with curry and yog marinate
D: Cottage pic - mince with carrots/onions/courgettes topped with mashed turnip and cauliflower

Day 12 - PP Planned Food Diary
B: Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon
L/D: Chicken breast with curry and yog marinate x 2 (got up very late)
S: Cup of tea
Oops forgot oat bran!

B: Chili Beef with peppers, mushroom and carrots (up very late again!!)
L: Slice of beef, slice of chicken with broccoli, cauliflower, green beans and carrots (in sisters in laws for fathers day!)
D: Cottage pic - mince with carrots/onions/courgettes topped with mashed turnip and cauliflower
S: Cuppa tea with oat bran cookies

Please with myself this evening .. as it was father day I visited my parents helped making tea (I made the potato salad and picked at none) for the family to be brought to my grannys in the evening, then it was off my hubbies sisters for lunch I declined the potato gratan (which is always delish), yorkshire pud, gravy and cupcakes they had for desert, then back at my grandmothers later for tea .. I stayed clear of all the cakes and treats .. yahoo I love Dukan its very easy to still be sociable and stay strong!

Hope everyone had a lovely weekend! Off to make some oat bran cookies! :)

Day 14 - PP Food Diary

B: Oat Bran por with vanilla yog
L: Chicken breast (curry & yog marinate)
S: Slice of boiled ham & cuppa tea
D: Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon

Yippy its a PV day tomorrow, and I had a sneaky update of my stats today couldn't resist and in 14 days I have lost 10.8lbs .. Im hoping by Tuesday next week ... hope hope hope ... :p 3.2 lbs might be a bit much to ask but I thinks I shall start hitting the gym now Im in a nice routine

Ok so its not pay day till midnight on Thursday so i shall be staying away from the shops and making the best of fridge, freezer and cupboards! Oh the poverty of it all! Hence the planned food diary to keep me on the straight and narrow .. it is scarily lacking in chicken too weird! Think I will ask my hubby to treat me with chicken to cook on Thursday night for on Friday lunch!!!

Day 15 - PV Planned Food Diary (Tuesday)
B: Oat Bran por with vanilla yog
L: Cottage pic - mince with carrots/onions/courgettes topped with mashed turnip and cauliflower
S: ?
D: Chilli with peppers, mushroom and carrots

Day 16 - PP Planned Food Diary (Wednesday)
B: Oat Bran por with ff yog
L: Baked salmon
S: Boiled ham slice
D: Scrambled eggs with smoked salmon

Day 17 - PV Planned Food Diary (Thursday)
B: Oat Bran por with ff yog
L: Cottage pic - mince with carrots/onions/courgettes topped with mashed turnip and cauliflower or chilli which every I have leftover of!
S: ?
D: Omelette with peppers and mushroom and grilled rashers

Wow becky you've lost loads in such a short time well done :):) happy days :):)

Thanks guys ... Staying positive for sure I'm just finding it so good on Dukan I feel like I can get on with life, when on other diets I just spent all day obsessing with what I could eat next but I have got into the swing of a few Dukan stables and they are keeping me happy out!

8 weeks till I'm 1 yr married and I'm planning to look like a somewhat sexy wife not a lump lol do that's my focus, then a wedding abroad in oct and then its a holiday in Nov so I'm staying on the straight and narrow!

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Uh the best laid plans ...... hmmmm Just take silly me to walk out of the house with out my brekki and lunch which is sitting at the front door .. took it out of the fridge pack it up and them left it im a plank!

So its emergency Dukan (I know this day would come) and on a PP day tough shopping)

I went to the shop beside work, a small corner shop, bought 6 eggs, smoked salmon, a tin of tuna and a low fat yog (they had no :-( fat free) so that should do me for the day. Oh and a pepsi max for a treat!

I did however look like a crazy person in my canteen at the microwave crackin eggs into a paper cup and then shredding up salmon and adding that .. I suspect now I also smell like a crazy person as I cannot ge the stink of fish off my hands!!! hahaha that'll keep everyone away from my desk!

Have a nice day everyone!!

Yikes, me too! Got up at 5:00 am to bake fresh muffins and have left them sitting on the kitchen worktop ..... blah!

P x

Ah Pauline it's awful isn't it ... I was only 5 mins down the road when I realised but I'd have missed my train if we went back!!

My hubby rang to say when he got back to the house our cat had biten open the tin foil and eating my ham ... Ah least someone enjoyed it! Cheeky thing.

Enjoy ur muffins tonight x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It feels like an age since I've update my diary, Dukan is going great I successfully navigated a family BBQ this weekend and felt no depravation! :D

So I weighted myself this morning and I have passed the 1 stone lost marks woo hoo in 20 days ... so Im hoping by July ill be seeing 13's on my scales :rolleyes:

So no to another PV day tomorrow happy days I have made a cottage pie and chilli today so no thought or cooking will be required just eat and enjoy.

I have decided on have a tolerated glass of vino tonight watching the muppets movie! Bold me but hey my wee relaxing treat is delish!

Uh the best laid plans ...... hmmmm Just take silly me to walk out of the house with out my brekki and lunch which is sitting at the front door .. took it out of the fridge pack it up and them left it im a plank!

So its emergency Dukan (I know this day would come) and on a PP day tough shopping)
but on the plus side, now you know it can be done, and you won't panic if you leave your lunch at home again.

i've been gradually checking out my usual lunch spots around the office for PP day emergencies, and it's a huge relief to know there are options if i don't bring lunch with me. i also have a few tins of tuna stashed at the office, although i usually fall back on salmon sashimi from the japanese supermarket. not so great on the budget, though... :)

Ok it's been a while since I've kept myself up to date ... So the last two weekend have been a bit on the bold side ... Including 1 take away, 2 bottles of wine, a chocolate bar, a beer and jelly sweets at a birthday party ... Naughty I know i was good on the week days and did extra pp days but i have to battle that peer pressure a but bettet in future! but I havent been gaining so now I can get back to it and knock out another 5 weeks to fingers crossed hit my mini goal! Note to self be good cause the only person who will be disappointed will be me if I don't pull my finger out!

Back