• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Cruise phaze in the Dukan House...in the 14s woo hoo

LVLLM

Gold Member
hello. have you got the book?
PP days are pure protein and PV are protein and veg.
You can do pp/pv etc but i do pp/pp/pp/pp/pv/pv/pv

apparently 1/1 is easier to achieve over a long duration...no chance of falling off the wagon...

5/5 bit hardcore ie. only if you have good willpower...

1/1 takes longer to achieve as good results as 5/5 but catches up and over long term is as effective x

nce1

is a reader not a poster
apparently 1/1 is easier to achieve over a long duration...no chance of falling off the wagon...

5/5 bit hardcore ie. only if you have good willpower...

1/1 takes longer to achieve as good results as 5/5 but catches up and over long term is as effective x

Thanks Sarah, will do 5/5 and see how I find it.

yeah I've enjoyed the experimentations in the kitchen - but don't think I've ever needed to do as much washing up as I have of late... :)

Haven't missed veg either..hence I've just done 6 pp's :) shh don't tell anyone lol

cherl889

Loves this site!
I'm not missing veg at all, must say my kitchen is a bomb site think im burning xtra cals cleaning up after each masterpiece!!
Give it time! Lol. Vicky myself and Caz came from atkins and were sick to the back teeth of veggies, after 5-6 days on attack and none at all we were desperate for some

nce1

is a reader not a poster
Give it time! Lol. Vicky myself and Caz came from atkins and were sick to the back teeth of veggies, after 5-6 days on attack and none at all we were desperate for some
true, my son has now stopped threating to call childline b'cos the fridge is bursting. He's even said i'm putting luv into his dinners again!!

Have a good day ladies :)