Crumble recipe using hexb

Poppybibby

One of my favourite treats is blackberry and apple crumble so I've made a SW friendly version and thought I'd share it with everyone. I've made it using my HexB allowance so it is syn free :)

Ingredients:
200g stewed blackberry and apple (sweetened with granulated sweetener) (half of hexB)
17.5g porridge oats (the other half of hexB)
Sweetener to taste (I just pour it on until it looks like enough lol)
Sprinkling of cinnamon
Sprinkling of nutmeg
Teaspoon of the stewed apple
Banana and custard flavour muller light

Instructions:
Put the porridge oats, sweetener, cinnamon and nutmeg in a bowl and mix.
Add 1tsp stewed apple and mix (the apple is left to one side when stewing the blackberry and apple - I stew mine separately and then mix together at the end). I find the apple helps the crumble mixture to stick together nicely rather than just being sweetened porridge oats!
Spoon the mixture onto a baking tray and spread out so its flattened.
Cook for about 10 minutes on 180 degrees until crunchy.
Pour it over the measured blackberry and apple and then put in the microwave for 1 minute (I just do this so the fruit can soften the underneath of the oats slightly - just how I like it).
Heat a banana and custard muller light yoghurt for 30 seconds to 1 minute until warm and pour over the crumble.

And voila, a syn free blackberry and apple crumble with custard...enjoy ;-)

This sounds amazing! Thank you! Apple and blackberry crumble is my all time favourite dessert.

Liz
X

love it. will deffo make it.

I love it so hope you do too :) However I am at a family dinner tonight and there is 'real' blackberry and apple crumble here - this is going to really test my willpower lol.

Back