crunchy choc shake

Charlie Woo Woo

Silver Member
Hi... so just made this with hot water and was not impressed at all. Is it meant to be made like a shake? I just fancied a hot choc and now its put me off the crunchy choc and i was really looking forward to it.
How do you all make it/have it? :)

Not sure how is ment to be made but i have mine as a desert by mixing cold water bit by bit till i found the right consistency and its lush

i always add about 200 ml of cold water and think it tastes lush

It's lovely cold but didn't the bits go soggy with hot water?

funnily enough I tried a hot café latte and that was rank too. I'm also gonna stick with the cold un's. Have made some strawb shake ice cream which was canny and have got some powdered gelatin to try making a mousse. noticed on the S&S site that they're selling mousse mix too, damn sight dearer than Mr T's though.

I had the chocolate crispy one today, my first S&S shake, thought it was yuck. Very watery, not like a shake at all. Probably been spoilt as the Exante ones are quite thick. I'm just not a shake person I don't think!

Spandex said:
how much water did you use Saddlebag? I've never made mine with more that 250ml and I agree I was expecting them to me a lot thicker

I always add a bit at a time, then it makes it totally lump free and you can have it as thick or as runny as you like! I prefer to leave the crispy ones thick to eat with a spoon x

Back