Crunchy's Vegan SW Diary

Crunchy

I've rejoined and this is the last time I do it. I figure if I can't stick to it now then I never will and I'll just have to accept being fat even if that's not what I want. It's hard being fat but it's easier than losing the weight but I want to look at SW not as a diet but as a way of life a way of eating healthy and cooking from scratch, a way for optimum health. I had a call from the Drs my cholesterol is high so I'm hoping my diet will help with that too, I get a re-check in May.

I've decided to be VEGAN from tomorrow so all my meals and snacks after today will also be dairy and egg free. SW fits in nicely with being vegan as many vegan things are also free- pulses grains, beans and tofu. The Tesco veggie mince is also free and vegan which is great so it's chilli for tea tonight!

I make up a big container that has 2/3 servings of salad in so it's ready made and I can just serve it up, find the convenience of this is great!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am also newly vegan (a couple of months) and have recently joined slimming world but I've just been lurking ? once I've been shopping I may start my own diary. Good luck and u shall subscribe to your thread! Xx

Hello, another vegan SWer, great news. Do I understand from your post that you've lost before and regained? I certainly have, I get my life sorted, and the weight goes down then something happens and I binge again. I too am hoping to lose it properly and finally this time round.

SW really is easy as a vegan, and very conducive to cooking healthily from scratch - do share your recipes. I post what I eat on my diary - actually I have another one in the Silver Members' Section but that is extremely angst ridden and less about food.

Back