Cuddlyfairy needs to get a life!!!!

cuddlyfairy

Gold Member
I noticed this morning when I made my first post of the day that under my name it now says "needs a life" instead of "likes to post". I'm guessing it's coz I've made over 1000 posts now.:boohoo:

It is true! I spend way more time on here than I do talking to my OH!!!!! But it does make me look a bit of a Desperate Dan!!!! :ashamed0005::needhug:

How many more posts do I have to make to get it to change? Or am I destined to be a saddo forever!!! Lol!!! :crazy:

x

LOL! I have no idea but don't be sad, if it wasn't for people like you some of us would lose our motivation.

So a big thank you from me for making shakes and flapjacks all worthwhile!

xx

I love reading your posts CF - never stop :D

Cheer up hun lol

ur post are always good wouldnt be same if u went >>>>>>> :ignore:

:gen126:
also u do have a life...... u are helping others with ur posts even if u dont know it ;)

LOL it's lucky for us that you 'need to get a life' - without you we'd have been alot more bored. Especially the nights u keep me entertained on MSN! xxx

Its good to read your posts really helpful.:)

Start weight 18.00st
week1 8lb's lost
week2 5lb's lost
week3 6lb's lost
week4 4lb's lost
week5 5lb's lost
week6 6lb's lost
week7 5lb's lost
week8 3lb's lost (3 stones lost:):))
week9 5lb's lost (stopped smoking after 10yrs:):))
week10 3lb's lost
week11 4lb's lost
week12 4lb's lost

You are not a saddo Cuddly. Honest ;)
I also spend more time on here than I do talking to my OH but he doesn't mind..to much:D

Thank you everyone.

Gemma, I haven't a clue what else to write under my name but thanks for the info, if I do think of something I will change it.

Sheep, absolutely no chance of me stopping posting! My mum always said I had "more rabbit than Sainsburys"!!!!! and it seems I am as verbal on here as I am in person!!!!!

Purple and harji, it is nice to know my posts help others after I have been helped so much by others on here.

Howdy, I love your posts too.

Vicki and Kay, I have loved our chats on MSN and look forward to chatting again soon.

I feel I have made so many great friends on here and love reading all your posts. I think the second best day in my dieting life was finding this site (the first being starting my LT journey) I would love to one day meet up with you all and give you all a BIG cuddlyfairy cuddle - although I hope I'll be more Tinkerbell fairy than Fat Fairy! Lol!

May we all be BIG losers!

x

Thank you everyone.

Gemma, I haven't a clue what else to write under my name but thanks for the info, if I do think of something I will change it.

Sheep, absolutely no chance of me stopping posting! My mum always said I had "more rabbit than Sainsburys"!!!!! and it seems I am as verbal on here as I am in person!!!!!

Purple and harji, it is nice to know my posts help others after I have been helped so much by others on here.

Howdy, I love your posts too.

Vicki and Kay, I have loved our chats on MSN and look forward to chatting again soon.

I feel I have made so many great friends on here and love reading all your posts. I think the second best day in my dieting life was finding this site (the first being starting my LT journey) I would love to one day meet up with you all and give you all a BIG cuddlyfairy cuddle - although I hope I'll be more Tinkerbell fairy than Fat Fairy! Lol!

May we all be BIG losers!

x

Maybe you strapline could be 'more rabbit than Sainsburys' then !!

Lol!!! never thought of that! Good idea.

Thank you.

x

if your sad I must be Mr sad from sad county errmmmmm suppose I am lol
Well done on ya 1000 post waheyy!! xxxx

Gaz, you'll never be Mr Sad, to me you will always be Mr Motivation - a lot cuter than Derrick Evans - and I hope you will be around when I reach my target.

You guys are so good at making everyone feel welcome and seeing us through the good times and the bad.

Thank you Gaz, for being you.

x

CF - you are fab hun, always good advice and support - thank you. xx

Back