Cummon!

Bearly

Well here we go again...got my sisters wedding, and a BIG birthday coming up this year, so have decided that tomorrow ( June 4th 2018), is the day to take back control.

Had a pretty rough couple of years, followed by some very busy, stressful years, alll of which have reulted in me arriving back at the weight i was 10 years ago. After doing LL for the first time i lost 4.5 stone in 4months. It was life changing at the time, in good and then not so good ways..nd before anyone who is currently dieting panics, not for health reasons ( although the hair loss was a bit stressful..) but mainly because I dcided that I would no longer suffer fools, and as a result ended up splitting up from my husband- cant really blame the diet.

Fast forward to now, and I really need to get that vavavoom back!
So tomorrow I start a week of LL, and then will probably swap to Exante following some positive revews on here 😊

I know it’s going to be tough, as I did dabble with another try at LL about 4 years ago, but clearly was not in the right head space to recreate that initial midset - just hoping that impending FAT AND.... comment next Novemebr will be enough.

Good luck with the first week. Get through this that and then it becomes a breeze, as you well know. If you think you might post regularly you may want to start a diary. That section is a little busier too so you’re more likely to get the support.

Looking forward to hearing about your first week loss :)

Back