Cupcakes Anonymous - Chezzyloumay's Diary

Chezzyloumay

Hello My name is Siobhan and i last year i was a member of slimming world but due to lack of money i had to quit. I tried keeping to it but i lacked the motivation. I want to lose at least 3st and become 10 stone, i think this may be doable by christmas but im not setting a date just mini goal dates.
I have no excuse other then i eat when im stressed and the past 3 years have been extremely stressful due to family etc and it has taken its toll on me, my body and the way i view myself.
I start uni september so i will be entirely in control of what i eat.. while as now i still live at home and my mum does all food shopping and makes the tea etc. Not that i cant cook just that i get moaned at when i want something different to the rest.
I used to be a size 6 and i realise i was 15 at the time and im now 20 so it was a while ago.. but it is possible for me to be smaller.. its not just "big bones" as i get told a lot.

My Goals -
A healthy BMI
A healthy weight
A figure to be proud of
Fit into my old favourite jeans

Well.. Wish me luck!

Hi Siobhan, I believe you've come to the right place for the support and motivation that you will need to reach your goals.
You're right not to set a date, just take it a little bite at a time, I think it's good just to look at half a stone at a time.
Good luck with your goals, and keep posting on here, so that we know how you're doing.
Let me know if I can help you in any way.
Tina x

You've definately come to the right place for support and motivation. There's always someone who can answer your questions or spur you on as everyone's either there now or have been where you are in the past (if that makes sense).

Good luck on your journey and keep aiming for your mini goals, they soon add up :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi Siobhan, welcome to Minimins and best of luck with your weight loss journey! Are you going to group this time or just weighing yourself? I went to group for a few months but then left and I weigh myself weekly. You can do it!!

Back