Cupcakes food diary

Cupcake29

Hi Everyone :)

Well I have decided enough is enough and I need to do something about my weight!
I have recently given up sw as I was getting so bored with it (although did lose 2 stone however have since put 8 lbs of that back on!!!)
I know ww works as I have done it in the past.
So today is day 1 :) I have 8 weeks until I go on holiday and really want to make a good dent in my weight loss.
I have a lot of weight still to lose (probably about 3/4 stone to get to a healthy bmi however I will never be a size 8 and to be honest I would be over the moon being a nice size 14)

I am really hoping having a diary will help me stay in control, I am such an all or nothing person and am either 100% on track or 100% off it!
I am hoping to cook more from scratch and try not to think about food as much as I do!

Wish me luck (I think I'll need it!!!)

Cupcake x

Day 1

Breakfast - fruit (I never eat breakfast so this is progress!)

Lunch - Warbie thin with ham, yoghurt, hoops and crosses and a little chocolate biscuit 11pp

Dinner - Tomato and sausage pasta bake 14pp

Snacks - biscuits (mini pack) fruit and yoghurt 4pp

I've also had 2 cups of green tea but will have another later :)

29/29

Well day 1 is nearly done! I was very close to finishing off my husbands bag of jam doughnuts earlier but some how I resisted :)

Oh dear. Draw a line and carry on, thats the best thing to do. Dont write off the rest of your day - just try to eat healthy. Hopefully you will be able to claw some of it back. xx

Back