Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cupping therapy for cellulite

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Debs1972, 16 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Debs1972

Debs1972 MiniMins Addict

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8%)
    Diet:
    none - just reduced calorie intake to 1400/ Hypnoband
    I was just searching for more information on ways to remove Cellulite through massage and came across videos on youtube for a technique called Cupping. Has anyone ever tried this? does it work.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. TRISTAR

TRISTAR Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st12lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.5lb(15.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I haven't heard of cupping. I think I'll have a look on Google

4. Debs1972

Debs1972 MiniMins Addict

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(8%)
    Diet:
    none - just reduced calorie intake to 1400/ Hypnoband
    Neither had I lol

I was just searching for ways to get rid of cellulite & found "cupping massage" on YouTube. The video shows the "fireless" version

Bet you are thinking "fireless version wth!!!" yep they can be done with fire too, I discovered that as I researched more I can't remember what that is called though

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.