Cure for earache?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by blue_grapefruit, 26 February 2008 Social URL.

1. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

PLEASE KILL ME!

I'm surrounded by boxes trying to move house - sent OH ahead with Stepdad to move the heavy stuff, but i'm here alone in tears cos i need to get my ear off - no joke.

Please, has anyone got any random cures for earache? I got cotton wool in it, surrounded by a hair band and ample hair - so it isnt the wind or anything. Taken some strong pain killers.....

Can't take it much more and i havent even got a bed to go and cwtch up in :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    leah
    are you sure its your ear and not from the tooth?
    pain from wisdom teeth can refer up into your ear

4. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

It is - my infection spread from my teeth to my ears, and my eardrum popped about a week ago. It was a relief and the pain went, but since belfast (being on a plane) my ear has been killing

5. slushy

slushy Silver Member

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    ouch
    drs for you young lady
    for now though try putting a hot water bottle on it - but only have it warm-hot not boiling-hot!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.