Curious about medical check

Discussion in 'Exante' started by amethyst, 11 May 2011 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Just browsing the website.

I am going to be ordering this next week, just getting through first week using lipotrim.

Anyway it states NOT eligible IF: A severe psychiatric disorder including manic depression, (bipolar disorder) Psychosis, Schizophrenia and/or taking MORI and Lithium drugs

Well I have BP2. Does this mean I should not do this diet? I mean come on how will this effect me? I done cambridge and lipotrim in the past. :rolleyes:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cluck

cluck Member

Start Weight:
    14st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hiya amethyst
    Mmm not sure why they say that. Have you checked with your gp? Are you on meds? If the gp says okay go for it!!! We will all be here to support you :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mini likes this.
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Youll find Exante have restrictions others done because youre not being monitored by a councellor

5. valentine

valentine miss yo yo

Diet:
    Exante
    i think its like an OTT disclaimer hun...you know you have done TFR plans in the past and felt fine so i would just do what you feel is right.

Maybe book an apt to see ya doc to let him know though xxxx

good luck xxx

6. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I am going to make an appointment with my GP defo, But I am at a new surgery and they still don't know me and I don't really know them. (been with them 2 years). I don't take no medication any more :). I received therapy which done me wonders. As it's only BP2 It can be dealt with med free. I do however take Kalms (occasionally when I remember).

I do know this type of diet can make me come more manic due to the energy, but not totally out of control. I am more depressed now because of my weight. Catch 22. I am going to have to lie when I fill in information to able me to pursue with my purchase? But that is wrong. arghh

7. Blue Butterfly

Blue Butterfly Gold Member

Start Weight:
    24st7lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(22.45%)
    I have bipolar, also not on medication (came off this year) and my gp and support worker are happy for me to be on exante.

8. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I ditched meds 5 years ago when I fell pregnant. Best thing I ever did to be fair.

Love you :D. lol

Am going to ring doctors now......

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.