Curious to know..

Flab-u-less-Flower

Silver Member
How many calories per day are you maintainers able to eat and still maintain your loss?

I don't count calories, but when I did, it was about 1850 depending on how active I was.

Thanks, congrats on your amazing accomplishment and your years of maintenance. Does it get easier?

I am finding it doable. But somedays I struggle and go off track by bingeing on chocolate or sugar, and when the scales takes an upward rise, I panic and cut back on my cheats until I am back to where I want to be. I call it my yoyo maintenance when I do that. But I am always AWARE and am right back on top of it.

Sounds like you're in control! Congrats on your journey so far xx

I am finding it doable. But somedays I struggle and go off track by bingeing on chocolate or sugar, and when the scales takes an upward rise, I panic and cut back on my cheats until I am back to where I want to be. I call it my yoyo maintenance when I do that. But I am always AWARE and am right back on top of it.

I like that term 'yoyo maintenance'. I never want to be a yoyo dieter again, but it's difficult to be 100% perfect. Anyway...this is life...we shouldn't have to be. Always being aware is the key though before you have to get back on the dieting treadmill.

Well done :clap:

Thanks bluegrapefruit, Yeah I never thought of myself as a controller before. grapefruits in the usa are yellow or red, never have I seen blue one by the way... ha ha ha

KD,
Yup yoyo maintenance is my maintenance. I just posted another post titled my maintenance that maybe you can read and reply on. oh yeah I am far from perfect, but perfection is so overrated anyways...

Hi, I'm a newbie and am curious to know how many 'blue books' there are in LL RTM, can anyone please help? Thanks, Pepper

Back