curly wirlies!

astara

I am new to WW and sorry to say I have a ton of questions and its a whole 6 days away till my next meet! But, not that I am saying the leaflet lies, but a WHOLE curly whirly is just 3 points? So I can sit down with a cuppa this afternoon and have one and not feel guilty? :eek: because really i'm thinking all that chewing will make it seem like a huge chocolate treat that lasted for ages :)

I am new to WW and sorry to say I have a ton of questions and its a whole 6 days away till my next meet! But, not that I am saying the leaflet lies, but a WHOLE curly whirly is just 3 points? So I can sit down with a cuppa this afternoon and have one and not feel guilty? :eek: because really i'm thinking all that chewing will make it seem like a huge chocolate treat that lasted for ages :)

Hi,

If you put these in the freezer for a while so they go hard they last even longer!!

Yes it's correct curly wurleys are 3pp don't know if multi pack are smaller than single ones as would say its probably one from a multipack that's 3pp

Back