CurlyWurly: EuroDisney

broxi

ButtErFly
Hi Curlywurly, I just noticed you'd been to Eurodisney and still lost 3 lbs! How did you manage that?!? I heard the weather was gorgeous there last week as a girl I know was there. But seriously how did you lose?:superwoman:

Hey Broxi..
Yes we went to Eurodisney it was fab.. the day we got there was 86% but we didnt get to the park till about 3ish.. the next day some rain and the third day it was dry but not boiling..
I still did exactly the same as I would have done here I took my shakes and bars with me.. and I just had some chicken and lettuce or chicken and cucumber in the evening..
This is the first diet I have done for years that I am sooooo determined nothing will come between me and CD I know that sounds sad but I feel like a new person and wont let anything change that..
I have been to so many occassions, parties, restaurants especially when I was just doing ss for 13 weeks and just took shakes or bar with.. IF you really want it Broxi you can do it..
The food in Eurodisney is all rubbish anyway so I was pleased I was on a diet otherwise I would have eaten a load of rubbish..
Thanks for your message hon, your doing fab xx

PS.. thanks for the superwoman I wish I was lol xx

Well done CW. I'm determined too but it's all these things that are difficult. I'm teacher and at end of term all go for drink to get drunk. But I don't drink so my co workers have invited me to dinner. How the heck do I tell them I don't eat as well!!! I'll think of something I suppose. x

Hi Broxi, I just went on a hen do last night. So of course everyone was drinking and nibbling all night. I feel your pain!!

Wow well done and your right its all rubbish, I took the kids when I was pregnant three years ago, was so tearful when I saw the parade haha, all you can hear on the video is me sniffing and and the occasional sob, kids loved it, would love to go again and take the little one and hubby.

Back