Currently doing LT but ill be back =)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by ladylipo, 8 January 2008 Social URL.

1. ladylipo

ladylipo Silver Member

Diet:
    lioptrim
    Hey guys how is every 1? hope you all had a great christmas and new year :)

I dunno what happened me over Christmas i completely threw the towel in and ate everything in sight :cry:after doin so much damage (i reckon well over a stone) i decided id go and try LT again cos i felt i couldnt go back and face my leader!
    But i came off that AGAIN got very sick on it with bad stomach pains! Im feeling much better now tho and wanna go at WW again!
    Iv still been logging on every day and readin all yours posts, but i only got the courage to post today!
    I just feel so bad that i did so much damage
    Well im going to my meeting to nite, my leader will prob shout at me and tell me to get out ha ha!
    Oh im so nervous about goin but its my own fault!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pandora

pandora finding my way again !

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    hey hun,
    i go back to meetings 2nite after 4 weeks off (xmas & new year both being tues & 2 weeks where my head wasn't there) & i know i've put on about 9 lbs, but hey the thing is we ARE going back.
    My head is more sorted now & i feel ready to get going again.
    good luck for tonight, leaders have all been where we are & if she shouts at you then she's not supportive & you may need to find another leader, but more than likely she'll just welcome you back & be pleased you came back.
    xx

4. andi

andi Bye bye bellies!!!

Diet:
    JUDD
    Hi.

Im in the same boat - 10lbs on over xmas! I went back to my meeting this morning and my leader was a star - she just handed me a new weight tracker and said - "its a new start, forget about the gain, we will take it from here" she is right and im feeling much more in control today.

Ax

5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

How did you get on at your meeting tonight?

Lots of people gained weight over xmas, so you're far from alone - the important thing is how you handle it, and I'd say that getting back to your meeting like you have and making the decision to get back on ww is a damn good start!

Put it behind you, what's done is done, you can't change it now - just concentrate on getting those pesky pounds back off ;)

Good luck!!

6. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    how did it go??

7. ladylipo

ladylipo Silver Member

Diet:
    lioptrim
    Hey everyboday tanx for your nice words :)
    as i thought iv put on a stone if im honest i havent been counting points for well over a month :whoopass: was in shock when my leader said it even tho i kinda knew! but i feel back in control now readin ta take on the world :) bring it on.... woooo hooooo

8. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    was weight watchers but are drifting apart, am having an affair with Lipotrim...
    Well, I think you should give yourself a big pat on the back for being so determined and not given in cos of a minor hiccup - I did ww before and just fell off the wagon after a month and stayed off for nine months til I started again! - well done to you! you'll have it off in no time and its a brand new year, new start!!!!!!!

9. ladylipo

ladylipo Silver Member

Diet:
    lioptrim
    Tanx nikki :) took a lot to make myself go after doing so badly!
    I think i new if i put it off for another week it'd only get outta control and i wouldnt go back at all. my leader was lovely she just handed me a new tracker wrote my weight down and said dont worry about it think of it as a new start, i think thats the reason i feel lik im going to do it 100% this time! I will be thin for 08 and let me tell u next Christmas i wont do that sort of damage thats a fact

Your doing really well nikki, how long hav u been doing it now?

10. NikkiH

NikkiH Likes to eat

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(17.13%)
    Diet:
    well that is a brilliant way of looking at it!! you are 100% right, of course!

Thanks pet, Im doing it since 9th of April 07 so slowly but surely getting there!!!

11. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    You have a great attitude LL im sure you will get to your goal in 2008!

12. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

Hi mate,well done for goin back to class.
    There is so many of us on here that are struggling so hopefully we can keep each other focused.
    GOOD LUCKxx

13. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Well done for getting back to your group - I'm sure that was the hardest part (it always was for me - the first meeting after a gain was always a killer for me!). It's definitely what you needed, because like you said, now you have a fresh start. GOOD LUCK!

14. ladylipo

ladylipo Silver Member

Diet:
    lioptrim
    I think thats a really good idead paula, we'll all be little super models by the time summer gets here :D
    did u hav a nice christmas?

15. ladylipo

ladylipo Silver Member

Diet:
    lioptrim
    Was just wat i needed a good kick in the bum!!!!
    nothin like some1 else tellin ya wat you weigh!
    So u know how many points i can save for the weekend i have to go out its a friends birthday sunday!
    i was thinkin about saving 4points a day so id hav 20 points to play with is that too many tho??

16. ladylipo

ladylipo Silver Member

Diet:
    lioptrim
    tanx Petal.... best of luck to u :)

17. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

This came up in another thread yesterday and I think the official take on it is that you should only save 12 points a week, BUT, my personal opinion is that it's best to save more than that if you know you're going to need them - I would have thought that it's better to save too many and use them up, then not save enough and go over your points, but that is just my opinion.

18. ladylipo

ladylipo Silver Member

Diet:
    lioptrim
    I think your right with that one marie!
    I wont to hav a good loss this week so ill save a few extra if i can better to have them than to use i suppose!

19. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

I think you're doing the right thing myself - good luck saving them up!

20. ladylipo

ladylipo Silver Member

Diet:
    lioptrim
    Ha ha tanx ill need it, i love my food so it'll be hard! but if i dont save them i cant go out and i do love my vodka too :D

21. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Ooh, Vodka vs Food is a tough one! Lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.