Currently in LLT - Thinking about RTM?

JJR93

Hi guys, I know the RTM part of the website is not very active. But just wanted some sort of information. I plan on finishing LLT on 19th May to transfer to RTM..

Just want to know what the 8 weeks consists of?

For example how many meals each week ect?

Thanks./

Hi this part is not very active, I started my RTM thread here when I went into RTM and it seems few people do, which is baffling to me!
Anyway, RTM is approx 8 weeks, first week you have your 4 packs and a small meal everyday with certain foods, to adjust to eating, second week 3 packs and slightly more carbs.
It's done in a logical way, I struggled first week mentally having to eat when I wasn't hungry as you are still in 4 packs.
You can repeat a week if you find any triggers and you keep your journal going and group.
I did mine un 8 weeks, lost weight for the first 4 weeks then balanced out a bit.
It feels scary that you are no longer in control, but you need to get your head around it, this is for life and the choices are all yours, you really can eat whatever you want, moderation, portion size and adult head all need to work together.
Your LLC will be there for support, oh and also increase your exercise , this helps with lose skin.
Good luck
Jx

Back