Curry Powder? Slippery Slope?

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by SafcGirl31, 17 May 2007 Social URL.

1. SafcGirl31

SafcGirl31 Full Member

Just wondering, I'm in week 9 and so far so good, loving LL, only blip was a glass of bubbly a couple of weeks ago when my football team had been promoted and I got a little bit too excited!!!!
    A bit bored of the packs now, hate the soups apart from mushroom (all too creamy!), and only like the toffee bar and the chocolate milkshake. Craving something spicy (but hate the thai soup!) Was wondering if anyone had tried curry powder in the soups or poppadoms. I know its not allowed but was wondering if anyone had done it anyway and stayed in ketosis? I've checked the pack and it has no flour or sugar in it. Is this the slippery slope of cheating thats starting to creep into my mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. NICKY

NICKY Full Member

Put Loads Of Tobasco In Instead You Know You Are Permitted To Use That
  4. Heaven can wait

Heaven can wait Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    Lighter Life Total
    OMG I couldnt live without my Thai chilli,I think its the least creamy of the lot and great with loads of Tabasco and black pepper, and sometime a little bit of Marigold. Try it again in a little while because your taste buds do change on this diet after a couple of weeks. Some of the flavours I hated the first week I like now.
    Good luck
  5. SafcGirl31

SafcGirl31 Full Member

Thanks for your comments,
    You may be right about taste buds changing, will try some of the other flavours again and try to stay clear of adding naughty things!!! I'm nearly half way there!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.