Green Day Curry

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Ladybug81, 2 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Ladybug81

Ladybug81 New Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Evening! :)

Does anyone know a curry recipe on green or extra easy that actually tastes nice... Or know what the syn value of coconut milk is?

My friends coming over next week and fancies curry - so I thought it'd be safer to say that I'll cook one.... But now I'm stuck! Uh oh!! :-o

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Green.

I eat loads of vegetable curries. I love them. They are cheap and easy to make.

I use every vegetable under the sun, all that I have in.

This is tonight's...........

potato, red pepper, onion, carrot, cauliflower, cabbage. I cook all of these in as little water as possible and when they are cooked I add a tin of tomatoes, garam masala, Chinese 5 spice and crushed chillies. The amounts depend on your taste. I also add some mint sauce. The amount depends on how big a curry you have made. One for 2 people usually gets 2 teaspoonfuls.

Some times I add quorn sometimes I add rice.

The beauty of a curry is that it is a case of , throw it in, taste it and throw some more in or not depending on what you like.

If I want a creamy consistency I add a few tablespoonful of fromage frei at the end.

I serve it with a raita of cucumber, mint and yogurt. Just add finely chopped cucumber and mint to natural yogurt, sliced banana, a tablespoonful per person of chutney ( brantston is 1 syn per tbsp) and bobs your uncle a delicious curry with side dishes.

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  5. silly sausage

silly sausage Peas on Earth

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(15.89%)
    Diet:
    SW veggie
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.