Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Green Day Curry

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Ladybug81, 2 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Ladybug81

Ladybug81 New Member

Start Weight:
    10st4lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Evening! :)

Does anyone know a curry recipe on green or extra easy that actually tastes nice... Or know what the syn value of coconut milk is?

My friends coming over next week and fancies curry - so I thought it'd be safer to say that I'll cook one.... But now I'm stuck! Uh oh!! :-o

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Green.

I eat loads of vegetable curries. I love them. They are cheap and easy to make.

I use every vegetable under the sun, all that I have in.

This is tonight's...........

potato, red pepper, onion, carrot, cauliflower, cabbage. I cook all of these in as little water as possible and when they are cooked I add a tin of tomatoes, garam masala, Chinese 5 spice and crushed chillies. The amounts depend on your taste. I also add some mint sauce. The amount depends on how big a curry you have made. One for 2 people usually gets 2 teaspoonfuls.

Some times I add quorn sometimes I add rice.

The beauty of a curry is that it is a case of , throw it in, taste it and throw some more in or not depending on what you like.

If I want a creamy consistency I add a few tablespoonful of fromage frei at the end.

I serve it with a raita of cucumber, mint and yogurt. Just add finely chopped cucumber and mint to natural yogurt, sliced banana, a tablespoonful per person of chutney ( brantston is 1 syn per tbsp) and bobs your uncle a delicious curry with side dishes.

4. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  5. silly sausage

silly sausage Peas on Earth

Start Weight:
    18st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st13lb(15.89%)
    Diet:
    SW veggie
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.