currys and wine

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by lola123, 27 December 2007 Social URL.

1. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    I start LL in jan and shall miss my curry and wine (alcohol any really) I have resigened myself to the fact that for health and sanity this is my last resort. I have had dreams, well nightmares of the actual diet so my sub conscience is pricking. But I do know that this is my last resort. Please, if you can offer some encouregment it would be most appreciated.

many thanks lola:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. dietingqueen

dietingqueen Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st8lb(33.91%)
    Diet:
    weight Watchers now but did LL/CD
    Hi LOLA,

I dont drink... but curry is my staple diet... I have it daily almost....

I did LL for 4 months... and once i was in ketosis, I didnt miss it once... was far better seeing the weight fall off me....

Nas x

4. Eileen

Eileen likes posting.

Diet:
    Slimming world.
    I loved my curry & wine but once i started ll & the weight dropped off i just didnt think about either. I have been eating since september & only had one curry, i find them too fatty.Im more into clothes now than food.Good luck you will be amazed at this diet.

5. silhouettes

silhouettes Silver Member

i used to love wine, i have done LL for just over 6 months now and had a glass on christmas eve, tbh i didnt like the taste, i couldnt believe my tastebuds have changed so much!
    You can do this, there will be difficult times but the weight loss keeps you going throough those!
    sil

6. lola123

lola123 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Thanks for your encouragement my first meeting is next week

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.