Curves Reloaded

Curvalicious

Silver Member
Yep guys i'm back and my curves have literally reloaded. I am a mum of three now i rejoined SW three weeks ago I've lost 10.5 lbs so far. Here i'll just document my feelings new food tried etc.

I have joined the gym and go twice a week as i can only go on hubby nights off. I'm happy to be losing weight. I'd like to lose 5 stones but my first goal is to lose 3 stones for my nephews wedding in August. I started at my heaviest 20 stones and 2lbs.

Planning to start red days for a week this usually boosts my weight loss

Planning to start red days for a week this usually boosts my weight loss

I lost 8lbs this week that's 1st 3lbs. I'm so happy as I did red days this week after a 1.5lb gain as I think I was not having my 1/3 super free properly. I've given myself an interim target of 3 stones by August 31st my nephews wedding. I did hip hop abs once this week. I'm thinking of doing the 30 day shred in the mornings and hip hop abs at night. I can only get to the gym 2x a week as hubby works nights and is only off 2 nights a week. All in all I'm happy with the way things are going .

Last edited:
i've been lax in updating this page, but i'm please to report all is going well it's just with 3 young children it's hard to keep this updated, tbh candy crush doesn't help either lol. I've just received my 1& 1/2 stone award, i'm so happy.

Back