Step2 810kcal D Day 2nd January 2015

Neverendingdiet

Well been waiting for Christmas & New Year celebrations to be over with and feeling excited for tomorrow morning. I have decided I will do step 2 I did this a couple of years ago and managed 2 a stone loss in just over 8 weeks so hope I get the same results this time round. I do need to shed more but setting my 1st goal at 2 stone. Happy dieting for 2015:):)

Good luck for tomorrow. I have an appointment with my consultant to start on Monday. Am spending the next 3 days cutting out everything except protein so I can be ready :)

Thanks allneedles I find the 1st week quite difficult but then sail through it for about 8-10 weeks then seem to hit a brick wall ! I have a family wedding in Greece in July so need to make this work. I also really need to plan ahead for maintanence. Good idea cutting out the carbs in advance. Best of luck for next week let me know how you are getting along. :)

What kind of a cute doggy do you have in your pic? I have a boxer called Bessie, she will be 2 in March :)

I have a 10yr old boxer he is fabulous but all boxers are I just love em.

When we got our boxer we were told they are like Pringles, once you pop, you can't stop! :)

Back