Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

D-DAY! This time must be my time!!

Discussion in 'WeMITTS (We Mean It This Time)' started by Petal01, 18 February 2009 Social URL.

1. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Hi everyone, well i joined this site in 2006 at about 14stone if i remember right :rolleyes: and now almost 3 years down the line i have lost gained lost and gained again and again and more! On varying diets, tho mainly CD/WW?SW and low and behold now...... im 2 and a half stone heavier than i was then!!:cry::cry::cry:Why do we do it!!:mad::mad::mad: i have severe backache IBS i cant haul myself out of the bath anymore :cry::cry::cry: walking up stairs is just a complete nightmare im only 5ft 2ins and almost 16 and a half stone which is bad bad bad! So i have decided today is D-DAY!! I cant go onlike this anymore. Life is just an existence for me just now and that's not the life i want.
    Out of all the diets i enjoyed WW the best but i have around two weeks of CD packs and a weeks worth of W8 packs so before i start WW im going to finish the packs off first, my plan is to have two packs a day and one small low carb meal, i just can't do SS anymore. Id rather just get going with WW but that's almost £140 worth of packs i have so it'd be daft not to use them up.
    Well ive waffled on a bit, i just wanted to "wave" and say hi again and good luck to everyone out their on watever plan your doing!

PS i have lost all motivation and willpower but im counting on PMA to see me through!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 1974rach

1974rach Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Eating sensibly
    Wishing you all the best! Am sure you will be fabulous

xxx

Petal01 likes this.
  4. dehli

dehli Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(10.47%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Good luck, you've done it before and you can do it again xx

Petal01 likes this.
  5. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

Diet:
    WW Discover Plan
    Good luck!

6. Petal01

Petal01 Still Climbing That Hill!

Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    WW
    Thanks everyone its appreciated. It's my 2nd day on WW and it's going ok, i have decided i can't do the shakes anymore so not worth me even going there, a bleedin waste of money tho!! I dread to think what ive spent over the years on "diet" stuff! Off to have my lunch now........

7. thejesta

thejesta Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(6.06%)
    Diet:
    celebrity slim
    I too shudder to think how much all this 'dieting' stuff has cost me over the years! Best of luck Im sure you will be fine :) xx

8. Mairead

Mairead Member

Hi, I just wanted to wish you the very best of luck. This is definetly your time! I just started a diet today also and have alot of weight to lose. Best of luck. x

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.