Daddy Pig.

DaddyPig

Hi all.

No I am not the real Daddy Pig off the the telly, lol, I was just a little short on imagination at the time of registering.

A little about me. I am a 34 year old dad of 2 who has decided its time to get back to the level of weight and fitness that I should be at. I'm not overly huge, but I am certainly overweight. My wife has recently started to get fitter and lose a bit of weight too so the competition is on....:rolleyes:

My reason for joining here? Mutual support more than anything. Inspiration too.

My scales today are reading 15st 4lb, 27.1% body fat, 56.7% muscle and 49.4% water. The BMI for being just over 6 feet for this weight is 28.99. I know that these scales/fat monitors aren't all too acurate but it gives a reasonably close result. 27.1%????? Only 6 years ago I was at 10%. :sigh:

I don't intend to follow any diets as such, just wish to eat a bit smarter and improve and vary my exercise.

So thats me really, and why I'm here.

Hope to see you in the forum.

My scales today are reading 15st 4lb, 27.1% body fat, 56.7% muscle and 49.4% water. The BMI for being just over 6 feet for this weight is 28.99. I know that these scales/fat monitors aren't all too acurate but it gives a reasonably close result. 27.1%????? Only 6 years ago I was at 10%. :sigh:

Yeah those scales seem a bit off, especially because that adds up to more than 100%. :D
Welcome to the forums and good luck!

Yeah those scales seem a bit off, especially because that adds up to more than 100%. :D
Welcome to the forums and good luck!
They're not supposed to add up to 100% :D Cheers for the welcome though.

Back