Daily and Weekly Points Help !!!!!!

blondie29

Hi Everyone.

I joined on Tuesday and I get 37 points a day, but this seems alot and I find I still have a fair few left on a evening. Do you have to use your dailys and what about your weeklys?

Do you find you have to use them? Or should I use a few of them? I have decided to not use the activity points I earn.

Im currently a size 20 and I would love to get into a size 16 at least before my holiday in June so I dont want to get off on the wrong foot.

Thanks in Advance and wish me luck :):D

Hi Blondie :)

I am a newbie too, joined Monday! I know what you mean, I am on 26pp and want to lose about a stone before my anniversary in March. I was under on the first day by 3pp but have tried to stay at 26pp since. I havent used any of my weekly points and do not use my activity points. 1) because I feel satisfied with 26pp and 2) because to be honest im scared my weight loss won't be enough if I did. I think they're just there for you so you never feel deprived or get bored etc.

Try a week sticking to you daily points, see what happens Tues with your weigh in and then if it's not enough have a word with your group leader perhaps? But 1-2lbs a week is fine so don't worry too much just enjoy your first week!
And good luck!!!
xx

I am into my second week and having only 26pp a day i find the weeklies are a godsend as we like to have a meal out once a week making the most of the babysitter ;)

however, i am conscious that i may not lose anything this week as ive used almost all my weeklies (weigh in sat morning), i only lost 1lb last week, but weight usually has always come off slowly...

im sure you will find a happy medium, even if it is through trial and error like me ;)

Thanks for the advice, im gonna just use the dailys i think for now and see what happens. I dont really need the weeklys as im not hungry enough for them and if i ate them i do feel as if im not gonna lose :(

Good luck with your first week ane keep me posted x x

Hi Blondie,

I am currently on 41 points. When I started doing propoints I struggled to use all of my daily points nervermind using my weeklies. I would say that I had better weight loss results on the weeks that I used more of my dailies as you need to eat a certain level of food for your body to lose weight.

I do find that from time to time I do dip into my weeklies if I am treating myself or having a night out.

Sx

Back