Step 1 Sole Source Daily Diary - Doing this for me.

Amie21

Hi everyone,

Im doing this diary in an attempt to keep me on track and focused on my goal!

A bit about me...
I'm 21 from good old Yorkshire and mamma to a gorgeous 17 month old little boy. Im ex RAF, joined at 17 and left after maternity in November 2011. During my RAF career i was in great shape, then i discovered amazing restaurants and with my new found money i indulged and evidently over indulged. Throw into the mix pregnancy and here you have me with a starting weight of 12st 3lb!

My mother in law and sister in law have both had success with Cambridge so i thought, 'what the heck'

Currently on day 11, had my week 1 weight in last Thursday and was disappointed at a loss of 5lb. Coming on here has cheered me up no end and ive realised 5lb is great! its 5lb in the right direction!

Please feel welcome share stories/tips/anything. Always welcome to a slimming buddy!

Happy Slimming
A x

Well done on your 5lbs loss Amie. :) most importantly tho, well done on sticking to the plan. :) xx

I've been major busy with work and not kept up to this 'daily' part of the diary!

But here i am, day 14 and week 2 weigh in. I feel fabulous! Already I've noticed a huge difference in my clothes, and surprisingly my confidence has rocketed! If these are the results after 2 week im sure i wont be disappointed with my end results hopefully after week 8.

My Topshop basket is full of goal size clothes and my river Island basket is full of really cute bikinis (even if i haven't got a holiday planned :cool:)

Back later to share my results!
Happy Slimming
A x

Hiya Amie, good luck with weigh in hun :) . A 5lb loss is fantstic! We all look at the pounds and stones when we should really concentrate on the inches lol! Let us know how you get on xxx

Back