Extra Easy Daily diary

calamityr

Hi all! Hope everyone has had a good day...

:eating:

My first day feels like it's gone well, but I do feel like I've eaten lots of food today. Menu is a bit carb heavy but it's my time of month :badmood:(on my first SW day no less). Any comments and suggestions for improvement and very welcomed! Syn values are in brackets where applicable.

I'm going to try and update daily as I think it'll motivate me.

Breakfast - 2 slices toasted 400g wholemeal bread (HEXB) with 2 Laughing Cow mini cravings (1)

Snack - Fresh tropical fruit salad

Lunch - Roast chicken mugshot, 1 peach

Snack - Fat free fromage frais with blueberries and cinnamon

Dinner - WW sausages (2) with mashed potato made with splash of milk from allowance and 2 Laughing Cow mini cravings (1), beans and grilled cherry tomatoes

Rest of HEXA has been used in tea throughout the day!

Hi all! Hope everyone has had a good day...

:eating:

My first day feels like it's gone well, but I do feel like I've eaten lots of food today. Menu is a bit carb heavy but it's my time of month :badmood:(on my first SW day no less). Any comments and suggestions for improvement and very welcomed! Syn values are in brackets where applicable.

I'm going to try and update daily as I think it'll motivate me.

Breakfast - 2 slices toasted 400g wholemeal bread (HEXB) with 2 Laughing Cow mini cravings (1)

Snack - Fresh tropical fruit salad

Lunch - Roast chicken mugshot, 1 peach

Snack - Fat free fromage frais with blueberries and cinnamon

Dinner - WW sausages (2) with mashed potato made with splash of milk from allowance and 2 Laughing Cow mini cravings (1), beans and grilled cherry tomatoes

Rest of HEXA has been used in tea throughout the day!

Updating to add I've also had strawberries with a crumbled meringue nest (2.5) and a spoonful of fat free fromage frais - I couldn't refuse! ;)

A good today - not as hungry as I was yesterday! Quite high on the syns but worth it for the Nakd bar :D

Tuesday 14/6

Breakfast: 35g bran flakes (HEXB) with milk (HEXA) and an apple

Lunch: Ham and egg salad with olives (1) and balsamic dressing (1)

Snack: Ginger bread nakd bar (8)

Dinner: Broccoli pasta sauce with tomatoes, onions and mini cravings (1). Strawberries with s.cream (1) and crushed meringue nest (2.5)

Drinks: water, 4 decaf tea (tea monster!) with milk from HEXA, zero lucozade, black espresso.

Total syns: 14.5

Hi I just started today..looking for a new starter to share ideas with.you look to be doing well. Think I'll steal ur idea of meringues mmm. X

A bit of a mental week last week means that I didn't update (doh) but absolutely back on track this week and the scales are showing a 2lb weight loss - which isn't bad considering I went off plan! Had a bit of a stomach bug with the possibility of it being an ulcer which has made it quite hard to eat properly, but feeling a bit better now.

20/6/16
Breakfast
1pc toast with 1 dairylea light triangle
Lunch
1 jacket potato with half a small can of hoops and a dairylea light triangle, followed by a small orange
Dinner
Didn't really eat anything - I had a few plain, prawn crackers from a packet the OH was digging into, probably going to syn this as roughly 10 syns, just to be safe.

Syns: 10

21/06/16
Breakfast
Lidl 0.1% fat yoghurt (strawberry) 2.5, pear and a cup of coffee with milk from allowance.
Lunch
Ham salad sandwich on wholemeal bread with 1 dairylea light triangle.
Dinner
Spag bol with pasta (syn free recipe)
Snacks
Roasted chickpeas with mixed spice - I know there is a lot of talk of this being food abuse, but I could only manage roughly half of what should have been a 400g tin before I was stuffed...I'm going to give it a go, and if my weight loss suffers then I will have learnt my lesson!
Curly wurly 6

Syns: 8.5

22/06/16

Breakfast:
2 slices toast (HEXB) with 1 dairylea light triangle, Lidl strawberry 0.1% fat yogurt 2.5
Lunch:
Jacket potato with beans, mixed salad leaves and cherry tomatoes
Dinner: Plain chicken breast with rice, roasted broccoli, peppers, onions and spinach.
Snacks: Curly wurly 6, rice pudding (made from leftover rice and HEXA) with honey and nutmeg 1
Drinks:
water, decaf coffee (using milk from HEXA throughout the day), diet lemonade and robinsons squash.

Total syns: 12.5 (I'm adding 3 syns for a few crisps I stole from the wife!) I'm trying to use the full 15 until I get used to being on SW again, so I'll probably have some low cal salad dressing or olives with my dinner later!

Last edited:
Another day, another plan! I'm hoping that writing down everything I'm going to eat in a day will keep me on plan...it seems to be working so far, and I like that I can come back and edit if I have any cheeky extras :innocent002:

23/06/16

Breakfast: 35g branflakes with half HEXA milk and an apple.
Lunch: Leftover chicken breast with roast peppers, spinach, cherry toms and wholemeal pasta. 4 x mini cravings 2. Pear.
Dinner: ASDA Good & Counted Cottage Pie 2.5 with broccoli and sweetcorn.
Snacks: Lidl pineapple 0.1% fat yogurt 2.5, fresh fruit salad
Drinks: Water, decaf tea, coke zero
Total syns: 7

Last edited:
Back