• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Daily Morning WI

EmmaLou

Just thought I would start this thread. If anyone else wants to join please do...

So yesterday eve at my WI I was 15.4..
This morning I was 15.2

Can't wait for the morning hope it's gone down... It certainly helps with getting me out of bed in the mornings lol

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

EmmaLou

Yay!!! Another serial weigher!! Lol
I think it helps with staying focussed. Even my CDC weighs herself everyday.

Cerulean

Silver Member
I'm a serial weigher, but I keep mine in a spreadsheet. It's been really interesting spotting the fluctuations!

Cerulean

Silver Member
I hate using the Wii to weigh myself ;), you only have to forget to get on it before you've had a litre of water and it's telling you off. There's no option for "BACK OFF, WII! I didn't eat anything, you cow!"

Emma1904

Working on it
Omg I feel like that about my Wii! And it weighs me a stone less than I actually am! I think it's because the wooden floor in my lounge is really uneven! I am a serial weighed as well, this morning I was 16.25 on my scales so about 16.4 on my CDC's probably!

Felix

Gold Member
I weigh in the morning and when I get home from work! Surprised I haven't worn out the scales batteries yet haha!!! I will add to this in the morning :)

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
I weigh every morning too.

I track them in a thread under the weekly WI section if anyone wants a nose!

lol yeah i think that when it tells me off.
i weigh on wii today and i think i'm heading for disappointment at wi today cause wii says i've lost another 2lbs today totally 5lb this week. bet her scales say less.

OMG, I thought i was the only person that did this. I weigh when i get up, when i get in and the before i go 2 bed lol

EmmaLou

15st 1lb this morning. Hoping I see the 14's by the weekend!! :)

Felix

Gold Member
I weighed 12st 12 on my scales this morning. Weighed 13 stone exactly when I got weighed last thurs and was very bad over the weekend and went up to 13st 3!!! Glad to be back in the 12s and I seem to have undone the damage I caused over the weekend

EmmaLou

Felix said:
I weighed 12st 12 on my scales this morning. Weighed 13 stone exactly when I got weighed last thurs and was very bad over the weekend and went up to 13st 3!!! Glad to be back in the 12s and I seem to have undone the damage I caused over the weekend
well done for getting back on track. I can't wait to be in the 12's

EmmaLou

Another pound off for me!! That takes me too 15st 0lb, exactly 1 stone gone in 10 days YAY!!!!!

EmmaLou

Well hello 14's. Another pound off this morning. 14st 13lbs!! Yay!!!