Daily Morning WI

EmmaLou

Just thought I would start this thread. If anyone else wants to join please do...

So yesterday eve at my WI I was 15.4..
This morning I was 15.2

Can't wait for the morning hope it's gone down... It certainly helps with getting me out of bed in the mornings lol

i tried not to daliy weigh and i failed so i'm joining you. i sts this morning well my bmi went down alittle

Yay!!! Another serial weigher!! Lol
I think it helps with staying focussed. Even my CDC weighs herself everyday.

I'm a serial weigher, but I keep mine in a spreadsheet. It's been really interesting spotting the fluctuations!

I hate using the Wii to weigh myself ;), you only have to forget to get on it before you've had a litre of water and it's telling you off. There's no option for "BACK OFF, WII! I didn't eat anything, you cow!"

Omg I feel like that about my Wii! And it weighs me a stone less than I actually am! I think it's because the wooden floor in my lounge is really uneven! I am a serial weighed as well, this morning I was 16.25 on my scales so about 16.4 on my CDC's probably!

I weigh in the morning and when I get home from work! Surprised I haven't worn out the scales batteries yet haha!!! I will add to this in the morning :)

I weigh every morning too.

I track them in a thread under the weekly WI section if anyone wants a nose!

lol yeah i think that when it tells me off.
i weigh on wii today and i think i'm heading for disappointment at wi today cause wii says i've lost another 2lbs today totally 5lb this week. bet her scales say less.

OMG, I thought i was the only person that did this. I weigh when i get up, when i get in and the before i go 2 bed lol

15st 1lb this morning. Hoping I see the 14's by the weekend!! :)

16st 1.5lbs on my scales this morning and 16st 2.5lbs on my CDC's scales... I lost 3lbs this week :)

I weighed 12st 12 on my scales this morning. Weighed 13 stone exactly when I got weighed last thurs and was very bad over the weekend and went up to 13st 3!!! Glad to be back in the 12s and I seem to have undone the damage I caused over the weekend

Felix said:
I weighed 12st 12 on my scales this morning. Weighed 13 stone exactly when I got weighed last thurs and was very bad over the weekend and went up to 13st 3!!! Glad to be back in the 12s and I seem to have undone the damage I caused over the weekend

well done for getting back on track. I can't wait to be in the 12's

1/2 lbs on for me today to but did have an SS+ meal last night so it will come off! x

Another pound off for me!! That takes me too 15st 0lb, exactly 1 stone gone in 10 days YAY!!!!!

Well hello 14's. Another pound off this morning. 14st 13lbs!! Yay!!!

Back