Daily Weigh ins

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by daisymay, 25 March 2007 Social URL.

1. daisymay

daisymay Member

I have weighed myself again today and I think I have lost 6lbs. I have my official weigh in tomorrow so I hope for at least another one!:)
    My husband has just hidden my scales in the shed ( and I won't be going in there!) I have been on and off them constantly and must admit they don't always help with fluid fluctuations etc. I will rely on my cdc in future, I feel as if I could have done better, yet I hav'nt had anything but the shakes and soups :sigh: after reading the other weight losses perhaps I have been expecting too much, I will have to wait and see:cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. buncey1971

buncey1971 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9.3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.2%)
    I only lost 5lb this week (my first week) although my scales at home showed 8, I got some really positive comments which made me look at it in a different light.

I was disappointed but next week is another week...

Good luck with your weigh in

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.