Dairy milk and maltesers

gobolino

Gold Member
Hi Everyone,

Today was the day I was going to be sticking to plan, but my colleagues had a big chocolate break :( I was very restrained considering the amount of chocolate available.......

I had 2 pieces of dairy milk and 6 maltesers.

I'm guessing one piece of diary milk would be 2syns (if anyone knows more accurately please let me know). I have no idea of the maltesers. Does anyone know the syns per maltesers or how many you can have for 1 syn ?

Thanks so much for your help x

There is 5.5 syns in the small treat size packs of maltesers and there is about 6-7 in each pack so about 5 syns for the 6 - a little harsh I think :( - you could have done much worse!

Woooah 5 syns for 6 is a bit harsh ! I shouldnt have bothered having any really but at least I didnt go overboard. Thank you Annie x

I went to the pictures with my mother in law yesterday & shared a bag of maltesers & when I got home I was shocked to learn I eaten my way through 18.5 syns :eek: Just not worth it, will remember for next time & eat less.

Its just not fair is it Michelle ! I thought maltesers were meant to be the lighter way to enjoy choc-o-late ;) At least we're armed for next time !

To be fair I just had one of those treat size bags and there is actually about 8 in each one so I was wrong there so 5 was probably inaccurate - sorry

Hi Annie - thanks for the update ! Thats great :)

Back