Daisie May's S&S ramblings ~ Week 1

DaisieMay

I don't think i've ever woken up so excited to start a diet lol! I have done CD before this but it got too expensive so gave it up. I found S&S after reading about it from someone on here. It seems like a great plan, especially with the 'cottage pie, chilli and spag bol' :)

Ordered a week's worth on thursday, amazed when it turned up on friday (good old Royal mail lol) so today is day 1

Todays plan

B: mixed fruit shake. was surprisingly nice although a but thick so will add more water tomorrow

L: porridge

D: spag bol, 200g brocolli

Will see how I do after that but might have a bar if i feel i need it in evening. which i think i probably will

nearly had 1l of water as well. just need to keep sipping.

so far so good, that will probably change soon tho lol :) x

Last edited:
Good luck with it, I am just waiting on my delivery then I will be starting on the S&S train too. Look forward to hearing your experiences and weight losses

I can understand your excitement DM. It is a brilliant programme and after you hit ketosis, you'll understand why we are usually (!) so enthusiastic!

Well done Daisy! xx

Day 1 was tough. Its hard to break habits straight off but I gave it my best shot and I think I did ok. Think I had too much chicken and too much veg but didn't have anything else like biscuits or crisps so that in itself is a step forward for me.

Aiming to stick to plan today.

Just had a chocolate shake which was really nice although tasted a but coconutty I thought. Im impressed with the shakes they taste really nice, I only like 2 on CD and really didn't like the exante ones so the fact ive liked the 2 ive tried is fab!!

I bought some water flavourings to see if that helps get the water down, its quite nice!

Well done getting through day one.

Well done. I have started today so we will have to compare notes! Good luck for day 2!

Just had spag bol for lunch. it was lovely!! and I was really surprised by how much there was. its hard to believe you can have this on a vlcd! going to try the cottage pie tonight.

Certainly makes losing weight easier :)

Definately does. Tried cottage pie tonight, wasn't great. ordered a sample of chili to see how that is but looks like i'll be living off spag bol lol

well done peeps, im starting soon myself and its really encouraging to see that everybody else makes it through the first few days and then carrys on to do so well! keep going :)

Well done Daisie keep up the good work. I'ts my first week on S&S (2nd on a VLCD, last week was Exante) I love all the products. Try adding some pepper to the cottage pie, I think its really helps with the taste x

thanks :) read someone added soy sauce or worcester sauce to it so may try that.

Had a lemon, yoghurt bar which was so nice. so impressed!

Hate to admit it but i'm watching the Chawners on Bio :eek: they annoy me greatly but i can't stop watching them lol!

Wooohoooo daisy day 3, bad breath here you come. Keep up the good work

So I stopped s&s on wed. I had a family emergency so had to leave sharp and so the packs were forgotten. things calmed down now so going to restart on monday.

Going to order a month supply on Monday so defo no going back! I got a sample of the chili so going to try that tonight, they threw in a free sample of the hazlenut shake which was kind of them. will try that tomorrow.

looking forward to getting back to it. Im done with this weight and want a good bulk of it shifted this year :) xx

I have had a total crap day of eating stuff that I shouldnt so I am starting fresh on monday when I am at work and out of temptation

Back