Daisy's Diary Take Two

Daisy1966

Gold Member
Day 5, of my second journey on L.T. The first four days were rough but at least i was expecting it. Feeling good today and got some energy back. Missing my old friends on the forum but Im sure I will make some new ones. :)

I have a free day today so Ive been sorting all my clothes out, I have various dress sizes so I have hung them in different sections so that i can look forward to getting into the next size down. It was fun, I cant wait to get into some of my lovely clothes. Im having a nice quiet weekend. I had some old packets of L.T left over from last time (luckily still in date) so I started last tuesday but didnt go to pharmacist till Thursday so my weigh in days will be Thursdays from now on. It seems a long way off but it will be worth it. :)

Day 6! I woke at 5am for the Loo! someone should tell my bladder its Sunday!!!! Feeling good, I tidied my Knicker drawer, sorted through my shoe collection and then wrote a four page ranting letter to my car finance company :confused:, then I went outside and cut the front and back lawns. So id say so far its a great day.:flirt2::)

Day 7

Well day 7, Feeling good cant wait till Thursday to get weighed. Had a lovely walk in the early morning sunshine, got the sniffles but i dont think its L.T Flu just a bit of a cold with the weather changing. Enjoying feeling in control its a great feeling :D

Day 8

So far so good, My minimins site seems to be playing up or it could be my p.c :p Didnt sleep well so quite tired today, but still been for a walk going for another soon. Off to dentist this afternoon so Im taking toothpaste with me I dont want him to smell stinky breath (if it does) :D. Its nice to have this forum for support it really helps.

Last edited:
Hi Daisy :) Good luck with your return to Lipotrim. You've done it before, and I know will do it again. You were such an inspiration last time around, and I am also sure will inspire others this time too. Enjoy your first weigh in :D xx

Well had a good day and didnt need any fillings! Cant wait till thursday! I have to take my son to hospital to get his pot removed from his arm after he broke his wrist during p/e at school so I cant go get weighed till afternoon (bummer) I like to go first thing. Oh well, cant be helped. Had a phone call from my mum too (bless her) she not happy now she knows im back on lipotrim, I told her that it was perfectly safe but she says thats rubbish :rolleyes: coz you need food! lol aww she is a sweetie, she offered to buy me some shopping lol :eek:. Ive hung a nice outfit I want to wear to a party in july on my wardrobe to spur me on. Im loving the months with 5 weeks in as its an extra sneaky weight loss!!:D I hope to be at goal in 23 weeks, well actually 22 now really !! Either way I will stop at 23 weeks. Catch you later diary :flirt2:

like feelings normal?? I feel cold n achy and on day 2? When will i get bad breath?

Day 9

Day 9 and feeling great. My trousers fastened so much easier this morning its a good feeling. I re-watched the L.T video on their website, it makes a lot of sense I feel like i understand it much better. Been for my walk today. Really looking forward to tomorrow I hope it goes well and spurs me on for the next week. :p

Fantastic, keep it up!

Thanks patchesmum :)

Well, Im still doing well, feel mentally very focused which is good because I have a long way to go, but I know the time will pass whether I do L.T or not so its very doable. I will re-watch the L.T video if ever I feel like a wobble. Its great to have a diary to keep updating and keep motivated. Last time I did L.T I didnt have a finish line to cross so I think it made it more difficult to see an end to it, but this time I have worked out I will do 23 weeks and no more. Ive started making a mini goal list working out what size i will be at certain times through the 23 weeks so i know what I can wear to planned events this is great fun. I feel like there is something to look forward to every week. :p

Last edited:
That's a good idea:p I am dieting for various reasons this time. First was a holiday in Dubai which I tried to loose weight for by exercising and being careful what I ate, but it didn't really work. I have a hen weekend in Madrid in 2 weeks, then the wedding the weekend after so I decided to loose a few pounds for then would be good, especially as I have bought a really tight dress for the wedding:eek: The main reason though is a family holiday on 1st June :character00180:which has cost us a fortune and if there are going to lots of piccies taken I want to look half decent! I have put my goal as 9st 10 (I think) but as I am only 5'2'' I wont be exactly skinny at that weight, but oK I think, and after all, I have had 5 babies and am the wrong side of 40 so it won't be too bad (if I make it)
On fizzy water today as a treat!

Hi Daisy,
I'm enjoying reading your diary because we are kind of at the same stage, both having our first weigh ins last Thursday. I really like your idea of mapping out the weeks. I did something similar this evening working out that if I lost a stone a month on average, then I'll be two stone lighter for my birthday in 8 weeks. Might carry on and copy your idea and work out my weeks too, I'm going on to do a straight 6 months first of all and I see what happens from there.
How much weight did you lose last time you did LT?
Ang x

Back