Daisy's sf diary

bulldogdaisy

Gold Member
Hi some of you already know me on my other diary but I was asked to add one here(thanks Sarah) :0) anyhow I'm on week 17 of WW,been doing pp but since last Sunday I've giving sf a try,am really enjoying it right now and on my wi yesterday I loss 3.75lbs which I'm chuffed about,my food this week will be a bit 'samey' as I'll be using up food from the store cupboard/fridge/freezer!

You moved!! This is going to confuse me, but it doesn't always take much...

Welcome to "our" bit of the board :)

Will update food for yesterday as fresh week,used a few weeklies for a little treat ;0)

Breakfast

Oats with banana

Lunch

Bagel with egg(really enjoyed this)
Apple/banana

Dinner

Quorn mince(lasagne sauce 1pp) mixed vegetables

Sundae

Grapes at the bottom then mixed through it I had ice cream 6pp meringue 1pp marshmallows 1pp tescos caramel snack bar 2pp=10pp

11weeklies used/38 left

Exercise was dog walking and 20 minutes toning with weighted bar and stomach exercises.

Dinner and sundae

Attachments

• image-1974875147.jpg
    image-1974875147.jpg
    453.2 KB · Views: 132
  • image-408626733.jpg
    image-408626733.jpg
    395.6 KB · Views: 115
  • image-3199384469.jpg
    image-3199384469.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 118
Becktoria79 said:
Hey daisy nice for you to put diary on here. I don't often browse other forums except this one! X

I'm exactly the same! I only look in the main thread if I've answered everyone here and I'm board! Thanks daisy for moving!

Becktoria79 said:
Hey daisy nice for you to put diary on here. I don't often browse other forums except this one! X

Hiya,I've been having a peep on your diary,will subscribe.I'm terrible for browsing once I've caught up on diaries lol,thanks for popping in :0)

sarah88 said:
I'm exactly the same! I only look in the main thread if I've answered everyone here and I'm board! Thanks daisy for moving!

Lol yea I browse as well,think I'm addicted to this site lol

bulldogdaisy said:
Lol yea I browse as well,think I'm addicted to this site lol

Yeah I think this site has a bigger part in my life than is healthy! But it's not just the site it's the support I get from everyone on here!

sarah88 said:
Yeah I think this site has a bigger part in my life than is healthy! But it's not just the site it's the support I get from everyone on here!

I agree! Especially as I do WW from home,so this is my support network plus I've learnt more about food,recipes etc!

Saturday 30th June

Breakfast

Oats and banana

Lunch

Bagel with egg. A apple

Dinner

Large pizza wrap with cheese 3pp tomato purée onion pepper sweetcorn Ham and cherry tomatoes

Snack

Tropical fruits with added grapes

Exercise was dog walking.

3 weeklies used/35 left

Mmmmm pizza wraps. A timely reminder that I still have wraps in my freezer and low fat mozarella in the fridge. Thanks!

I also spend what I consider to be more time than is healthy on this site. I spend far more time on here than anywhere else on the internet, especially since I discovered I can look at the Simply filling forum on my phone when at work.... But I agree this site is really positive - great support and ideas. Not sure I would have stuck with it if not for this site.

My son suggested the onions and I'm glad he did,added a crunch to the pizza.
I use my iPod for this site so it's so easy for me to be on here a lot,but like you i think I would've struggled more without it and I find I learn some good tips on here.This is my main site as well,poor Facebook hardly gets looked at!

Food update for July 1st

Breakfast

Oats and banana

Lunch

Egg in a bagel.
Apple

Dinner

quorn lasagne (made before started sf) 4pp(minus a point for the Quorn mince)
Peas/sweetcorn

Snacks

Grapes with a fat free yoghurt(tweaking this as its not on the sf list)

Exercise was Dog walking and Tae bo get ripped 25 minute workout DVD.

Food update for Monday 2nd of July

Breakfast

Oats and banana

Lunch

Ham and cherry tomato bagel plus a apple

Dinner

Ham egg mixed veg with jacket potato and salad cream 1pp

Snacks

Grapes with yoghurt..even though the yoghurt is fat free it's not sf and for some reason I feel bad about not pointing it so 2pp and I will take yesterday's one off my weeklies as well.

So extra 2 Weeklies for yesterday and 3 today

5 used/26 left

Exercise was dog walking.

Back