Dam Buster!

Alia

Silver Member
Soooo my lovelies I thought it might be fun to start a thread listing reasons why we want to lose weight, I know several of mine are quite amusing - I'll start with my inspiration for the title of this thread :D

I want to lose weight so I can actually sit in the bath and have water all around me instead of my extra floppy bits creating a dam effect so all the water stays at one end of the bath!

I would also like to lose weight so not only can i find my bikini line but I can see it too :cool:

I've never seen my c-section scar :jelous:

i want to find my knees lol my husband, who by the way has no issues at all with me being overweight, I was this size when we got married, jokes around saying where are my knees.

I want to weigh less than my husband!

Skimpy knickers hell yeah, right now all I wear is arm pit warmers!

I will leave more for later ;)

Haha alia! I know I shouldn't laugh but I'm in stitches at your post lol!!

My reasons are boring compared to yours lol!!!

I'm laughing too! lol

I want to lose weight because:

- these boobs are just TOO big. I want them to shrink please. (they did before when I was on LT and I LOVED it!)

- I want to fit into my pretty clothes instead of just wearing the same 5-6 outfits that actually fit me at the moment. (I refuse to buy bigger clothes!)

- I want my confidence & self-esteem back (seriously, where did they go?)

- I want to be healthy

so i dont wobble when i walk!

Haha! Keelyjrs you crack me up!

I would like to have my whole body roll over at the same time, my stomache always lags behind the rest of me :D

Mines so that my wedding dress fits when I go for my final measurement in July!

So I don't feel like I have to turn the lights off before I get naked

Do I can wear my nice clothes again for summer and not wear baggy jumpers and clothes

And so I don't have to go and buy new jeans as I was almost busting out of them before I started exante!

When we were in London just before I started exante again I seem photos of myself and couldn't believe I had let myself get like this again!!

I'm laughing too! lol

I want to lose weight because:

- these boobs are just TOO big. I want them to shrink please. (they did before when I was on LT and I LOVED it!)

- I want to fit into my pretty clothes instead of just wearing the same 5-6 outfits that actually fit me at the moment. (I refuse to buy bigger clothes!)

- I want my confidence & self-esteem back (seriously, where did they go?)

- I want to be healthy

My (.)(.) are the only small bit on me, if i lose off those i will be heading for the chicken fillets

When I did LL years ago and lost 5 stone, my bras went down to a 32 back but my GG cups stayed the same, it was bloody annoying. I'm really hoping I lose some from the cup size this time too because it's all getting a bit much and if I get to goal I'll be practically falling over they'll look so big lol.

I lost about 5 stone on LT and I went from an E cup to a C cup. I'm hoping that it happens again!

I hate how big they are now! I can only imagine how you feel jael!

Oh aye rub it into the little B cup here!! Meanies!!! Lol

You can have some of mine if you want!!! I'll gladly give you some lol.

Take it! Take it! lol

I've considered a breast reduction at some point in the future. When I first looked I dismissed it as it said you had to be below a 26 BMI and I was a 42 BMI at the time and it seemed like an impossible target but now maybe not so much.

Well you'll be able to do it soon if you really want it!

I want to run in the mum's race at my little kids school on sports day :)

Soooo my lovelies I thought it might be fun to start a thread listing reasons why we want to lose weight, I know several of mine are quite amusing - I'll start with my inspiration for the title of this thread :D

I want to lose weight so I can actually sit in the bath and have water all around me instead of my extra floppy bits creating a dam effect so all the water stays at one end of the bath!

I would also like to lose weight so not only can i find my bikini line but I can see it too :cool:

I've never seen my c-section scar :jelous:

i want to find my knees lol my husband, who by the way has no issues at all with me being overweight, I was this size when we got married, jokes around saying where are my knees.

I want to weigh less than my husband!

Skimpy knickers hell yeah, right now all I wear is arm pit warmers!

I will leave more for later ;)

that's exactly spot on.. I want all that too .....plus I want to feel sexy again >.< nothing feels as sexy as when you love your body.....

lol funny stuff in this thread, made me chuckle... and agree with a lot of the reasons. I want to be able to use play equipment with my son, have photos taken of me, look in the mirror and not feel disgust and wonder where my face has gone..i look so different. I want to be able to wear clothes that dont always have to be loose and baggy and come from fat shops. I want to be able to go back to be a fiery vixen in bed instead of missionary, pull the covers up, don't turn the light on bore!!

Back