Damage Limitation...

Sculls

Silver Member
So I am clubbing this weekend and have been looking forward to it for a while! There will be alcohol involved and I wont be counting the syns so I need to limit any damage where possible!

The girls are coming to mine to get ready and 'wine and pizza' type tea - so I am in control of this and need to think of some nice snacky type foods for before we go out.

The girls are then staying in mine so the Sunday will be a duvet day and can quite quickly turn in to masses of chinese and pizza...thinking of something that can I can cook up on the Saturday so its ready to hand on the Sunday...Will also need some 'not so naughty treats'

I know I will be off plan to a point this weekend but I dont want to go stupid so any suggestions will be appreciated!

(Lots of dancing to be done which should count for something :):cool:;):D)

Make a big chilli con carne or curry and just warm it up sunday. Theres loads of recipes on here for them.

And take it easy on the alcohol ;)

My favourite (SW style) hangover foods are Quiche and chips, Pizza (using a WW tortilla wrap as a base) and chips, and Burger and chips. As you can see, there is a common theme here . . . chips! I am a carb fiend, particularly when hungover :drool:

For 'not so naughty' treats what about velvet crunch (4 syns), freddos (5 syns), 12.5g mini milkybars (3.5 syns), hifi/alpen lights (3 syns), curly wurly (6 syns), etc.

Back