Damn those skinny jeans!

emmamissfun

I have yet again tried to pour myself into my old skinny jeans that I wore with so much pride 3 years ago. They are Topshop size 14. When I sarted this diet the literally wouldnt go past my thighs but now they go up and tie. I can walk in them but there is still too much tummy bulging out the top for me to actually wear them. Sitting down would be gross! Its SO ANNOYING!!!!! I really want to wear them.

So anyway I have decided not to try them again until I am 11st 7lbs which is 11lbs away! I must resist trying them every few days!

lol bless!
Trying smaller clothes on and having them feel a little looser/well fitting every day is such a great motivator :D
Good luck losing your next 11lbs, make sure you tell us when you can fit into those jeans!

I do that all the time. 4 yrs ago i got doe. To a size 8 and now when i started this diet i was size 16-18. I am going to work my way down the sizes until the smallest ones fit me once again

Aww good luck! 11lbs isn't that far off! xx

I think Ill be telling the world when i get back into those jeans! I will get there but just gonna leave it a while until i try them again!

it feels amazing getting into smaller clothes. I still cant belive in 6 weeks Ive got from size 18 to 14! I still cant get my head round I am a 14 now!

I've been exactly the same, I have a large size 12 pair of skinny jeans. I couldn't get them past my thighs 4 weeks ago but managed to get them up last Friday and fasten but it wasn't even slightly comfortable. Today I tried them and they fastened easier and I could probably wear them if it wasn't for the pesky muffin top, we're talking gigantic puffy muffin here) I have a night out in 2 weeks. I will wear them, oh yes I will!!! Could I hold my breath for 5 hours?

I think you getting into a Topshop size 14 is great. Topshop sizes are very small, so you should be proud of yourself. Well done.

I still cant belive in 6 weeks Ive got from size 18 to 14! I still cant get my head round I am a 14 now!

I've done 5 full weeks and still in the same size, never budged :( I go to the gym at least 3 times a week, usually more and the only place I've lost from is my face. I must have had a face the size of a small planet before :eek:

Topshop size 14 are really a size 12 ;)

I got into my Peacocks size 10 skinny jeans last week but my they're tight!!!! Had to undo them the other night to breathe!! xx

Back