dancing / keely ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 12 May 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Hey guys..

I think its my time to go on atkins (low fat version)

am off on hols 2nd june, and i have 1 more weeks supply left of cd, now do i buy another weeks supply (costing £35) and risk cheating abit, or shall i just go onto low carb food?

worried about the gain :( ?

what shall i do? help me decide please :D

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    hiya hun.

i reckon we should move any future conversations regarding low carbing to low carb forum... dont want to cause any further upset here or start mass-drooling when i discuss my menus lol!

but hey glad you are thinking positively. i too had this dilemma, i have about 1.5 weeks worth of cd. i decided not to carry on for fear of a cd/binge cycle. so i decided that if my low carb doesnt work out then i have some packs to fall back on.

dont waste them if you think you will cheat. i did this for 2 days last week and realised its not worth it.
    they are also a waste of carbs lol... one = 14 grams, you can have loads of cheese for this!

so decide one or the other, not worth getting into a vicious cycle of cheating while trying to half heartedly ss/810/etc.

hope you make the right decision, let me know what you choose.

xxx

4. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    oh and i havent gained, been very aware of salt intake to avoid water retention, but i have stayed the same. not too worried and will keep going with it, prob need time to adjust.

x

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

hi there

have you tried doing a higher CD plan? For the last 3 weeks you have STS right? Have you been eating off plan the past 3 weeks or is the STS just one of those things that happens?

If you haven't already tried a higher CD plan, then I would suggest you try that this week and then either do the same the following week or go back down to SSing if you feel you can. REmind me of how you have been doing these past few weeks - eating or not?

6. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    hey sorry for the hit and run my xbox was calling me :)

well i have stayed the same for 3 weeks.. had the odd day of cheating, gained then lost the gain.. so really i havent lost anything ? ok a pound ?

not sure about the other plans, i think as soon as i start to eat i will want more ?

its either eat or nothing...

shall i just have the rest of my packs and come back to this thread see how i get on? as soon as i do cheat i will go right onto atkins?

what you think?

7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

hmmm. It is up to you what you decide to do. You will know what is best for you. Personally, if it were me. I would try moving up the plans. You could have some chicken and cucumber/celery in the house incase you can't manage SS (but you run the risk of having an easy "out" from ssing if you do this .... kind of like planning to not ss). You don't need to switch entirely to atkins. The 810 plan has similarities with atkins in that it is protein and a little salad/veg. CD has served you well so far. From the sounds of things you haven't had too much of a struggle yet. Perhaps you are just feeling demotivated and the idea of food is tempting you. You may be STS because you are ready to move up the stages. You are going to have reintroduce food at some time - why not see how you go - you may surprise yourself.

But, if you choose to do Atkins. Good luck.

Only you know what is best for you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.