Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

dancing you here????

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by cambridge*diet*08, 3 April 2008 Social URL.

1. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    again... just a daily shout!

hope you are well and happy day 19 (i think...)...

another lb down for me, 11,5 now, and only 4lbs away from 3 stone mark! yay...

going to center parcs this weekend so hoping to keep on the move from fri to mon... so maybe i can shift 1/2 lbs this weekend. fingers crossed!

have a good weekend if i dont manage to get online over the weekend.

love and hugs to help you remain positive x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. cambridge*diet*08

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    sorry anyone reading... i always do this! please feel free to join in on any threads i post for dancing!

it is not a little 'clique' thing, just a daily check in.

hope you are all well too! x

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

hi there ... well done on losing some more and staying positive. I seem to be having a shaky couple of days but all will be well again. Thanks for checking up on me. Sounds like you don't need it and are going to stay focussed and busy over the weekend. I'll be back at work over the weekend so that will keep me out of mischief - little opportunity for activity though....12 hours shifts spent sat on my bum at my desk. I'll make up for it next week and be very active.

Have a brilliant weekend and let me know how you got on next week. (will be good to know you are checking up on me!) sorry I haven't checked in on you - glad you haven't needed me to keep you on track!

5. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge

What this actually means is Dancing will be shaming us all with her step numbers and exercise regime! Making me feel that I really really must do something about mine other than use pedometer as an ornament! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6. cambridge*diet*08

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    ah bless you dancing, we all need support, you included!

we all have our good and bad days...

keep going my lovely. you know the good days far outweigh the bad else you would'nt have done so
    bloody well so far!!!!

well have a good weekend even if you areat work. but like you say you'll be out of harms way!

i hope the others here will keep an eye on you whilst im away... Clare i hereby leave you as my second in command on this!

oh and pedometer is a dirty word in my vocab... yuk!

7. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge

I'll be stalking her all weekend.............. ;):D;):D

8. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

not if i stalk you first

9. LizS81

LizS81 Has been AWOL

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.46%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I wouldn't worry too much about it.. every time I go to use my pedometer I find it's been THAT long that the battery has gone flat.. so off I go and get a new battery, use it once, maybe twice.. then it gets abandoned again!!!

10. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

i might have to report a few of you for pedometer neglect! It's abuse you know!

11. LizS81

LizS81 Has been AWOL

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.46%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    abuse???! after all the **** it gives me??? I think not. it taunts me with it's "you've only walked 10 steps today you lazy cow". I swear it miscounts on purpose :giggle:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.