• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Danger.......do not buy.

S: 107kg C: 85kg G: 79kg BMI: 33.2 Loss: 22kg(20.56%)
If you are a cheeseaholic like I am do not buy Iceland's mature cheddar with caramelised red onions. I can not state strongly enough the dangers involved in having this cheese in the house.

It comes in 200gram packs and I defy anyone after tasting it to be able to stick to the HE's. I ate a full pack..............

It is delicious, it is dangerously moreish. It should be taken of the shelves. It should not be allowed.

Naughty Iceland............or should it be naughty me lol.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

henna!

I can do this............
S: 14st3lb C: 11st11lb G: 10st13lb Loss: 2st6lb(17.09%)
Lol! I love that one too! Also the wensleydale and cranberry.xx

S: 17st9lb C: 17st2.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.5 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.63%)
You realise what you've done now fillymum? I HAVE to go and buy it now, it sounds absolutely delicious! My fav is Roquefort but that might change now! I love cheese! :D

In the style of Wallace, "Cheeeese!"

You realise what you've done now fillymum? I HAVE to go and buy it now, it sounds absolutely delicious! My fav is Roquefort but that might change now! I love cheese! :D

In the style of Wallace, "Cheeeese!"
Please forgive me !!!!!

I think I have redeemed myself slightly. I was in Iceland today and actually walked straight past the cheeses without even a sideways glance.........it was so hard !!!!

Gill, I love pork pie as well and am so glad we do not have Tesco's here because that would be so hard to resist.

S: 15st5lb C: 14st11lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 31.5 Loss: 0st8lb(3.72%)
hi all i saw it in iceland picked it up then decided to put it back down lol i made some red onion chutney (syn free) i adapted it from a receipe on s/w was lovely in a cheese sandwich yum yum :)

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
S: 12st13.5lb C: 8st12.5lb G: 9st3lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 4st1lb(31.4%)
hubby now wants this after i read your post out to him,lol!!!
he loves his cheese and biccies at christmas and loves caramalised red onions!

S: 17st13lb C: 13st6.5lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 31.4 Loss: 4st6.5lb(24.9%)
hubby now wants this after i read your post out to him,lol!!!
he loves his cheese and biccies at christmas and loves caramalised red onions!
You can't go out and buy cheese, Lurverick. Not today.
You should be far too busy dancing.

lurverick

Now to maintain.....
S: 12st13.5lb C: 8st12.5lb G: 9st3lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 4st1lb(31.4%)
i can dance down the road........wont look at all odd....

Forgive me !!! I feel guilty for being responsible for you trying it but I do think that Iceland should acknowledge me, preferably with money lol, for being responsible for the sales of this cheese soaring through the ceiling. I am defo' having some over Christmas just not buying it until Friday as I have bought it for Christmas twice already and there is not a crumb to be seen.

My mouth is watering writing this..........

S: 17st9lb C: 17st2.5lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 35.5 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.63%)
I will be buying it tomorrow and trying (and prob failing too) at having it for my HExa! I agree about getting acknowledged, I wonder if you can get cheese royalites? :D

Go to Tesco and buy some, hehe!

No no !!!! Go to Iceland !!!!

I think I have to get DH to get me 2 more packs as the lorries are not getting through to Spain. I am so glad I have everything I need for the Christmas weekend apart from fresh fruit and veg and that is here in abundance.

When I read this thread I thought "Theres no chance of me being in an Iceland before Xmas" but I am going to Liverpool today and have to walk past one.

What a terrible shame it would be if I accidentally fell over a packet and it fell into my shopping!!!!

:D :D

When I read this thread I thought "There's no chance of me being in an Iceland before Xmas" but I am going to Liverpool today and have to walk past one.

What a terrible shame it would be if I accidentally fell over a packet and it fell into my shopping!!!!

:D :D
That would be just terrible lol !!!! As terrible as one of the lorries getting through England and France to us here in Spain and DH being able to buy those 2 packets today. Now I just have to keep my hands off them. One packet is reserved as the topping for my cream of onion soup on boxing day.

Get thee behind me Satan.