Dangerous Debz Does Another Dull Diary

Debz

Cambridge Counsellor
Thought I'd have a couple of days off from forums to get on with stuff as Pink self destructed. Haven't achieved much though. Well 37 clients and sorting the kids out. But I haven't played the piano or altered my funeral trousers or mended various piles of clothes or mended Gemma's duvet cover which Matt lovingly cut with scissors the other day ...

However today is such a lazy day. I've walked a stonking 1 mile. And Gemma is at a friends house for dinner tonight. So all I have to do is my half hour of toning exercise at some point before I have my bath tonight whilst watching a DVD.

Oh and my weight yesterday was 10st 11lbs. Just 1lb overweight.

I'D PREFER IT IF I COULD ACTUALLY FINISH NOW PLEASE. :badmood:

:D Nice to see you on here Debz! xx

I don't know if it's the liposuction on my thighs from last June or the 26 miles of walking that I do each week, but my calves look bigger to me. Also my left calf is a whole inch bigger than my right.

I've done my 200 reps of abs exercises and my 300 reps of leg exercises and all that's left is my 100 reps of arm exercises.

Then I can collapse in a heap.

I'm in ketosis, I wonder how long that'll last. I've banned pick and mix from the house. It's just so unfair having it there.

Hi Debz,
good to see you here. I recon the old pink site could be down for a while one of our mountain bike sites went down for the same reason and it took about 8 weeks to get up and running again. Anyway lets hope its back soon but its good on here too.
Take it easy this weekend give yourself a rest.;)

Hi Sallies. I'm guessing it will be down for a while too. If they've got to get a new server from somewhere, they've got to find the money, they take time to deliver, then it's got to be built, and installed, and unless they have IT cover over the weekend, it isn't going to be imminent. Or they may have one sitting in the corner of an office somewhere as a spare. Hmmm, as if.

And that's my arm exercises done. To all those from the pink site who are always telling me to get some me time - I'm off for a bath with my portable DVD player. Well it's not getting in the bath with me, I'm going to watch something - you know what I mean. Did I mention I was bonkers? I wonder what I'll weigh tonight.

I was just being nosey and reading that you play the piano, I always wanted to play but parents couldn't afford it when i was little so it never happened. Then about ten years ago i started learning and it was going well, but mountain biking got in the way. When I'm retired from racing i intend to take it up again and playing golf which i gave up for mtb racing.
We got an old piano that had a history. When the lady came out to tune it she said it had belonged to a 90 year old lady who played for the salvation army and she smoked like a trooper. Anyway long story short she went senile and had to go into a home, one of her last words on giving up the piano was i do hope it finds a nice home. It has a home for life with me. The keys have cigarette stains from where she used to put her fag down as she was playing. Ha ha if you could have seen it when it came from the auction room the lads brought it on a flat trolley that they borrowed from B&Q. They pulled it all up the main road the funniest thing you have ever seen.
Anyway thats enough about my piano.:blahblah:

And that's my arm exercises done. To all those from the pink site who are always telling me to get some me time - I'm off for a bath with my portable DVD player. Well it's not getting in the bath with me, I'm going to watch something - you know what I mean. Did I mention I was bonkers? I wonder what I'll weigh tonight.

Yes i am one always going on about u time, glad u getting some, it was your new year resolution after all bonkers Debz.

Hiya Bex how are you? I know it's been a while. I peer in occasionally and see a million unread threads and get scared off again.

I am ok thanks Debz, trying to get back on track after putting on quite a lot!!!:eek:

Dont post a lot on the pink site, but usually read your diary! Hows the feet? xx

I was just being nosey and reading that you play the piano, I always wanted to play but parents couldn't afford it when i was little so it never happened. Then about ten years ago i started learning and it was going well, but mountain biking got in the way. When I'm retired from racing i intend to take it up again and playing golf which i gave up for mtb racing.
We got an old piano that had a history. When the lady came out to tune it she said it had belonged to a 90 year old lady who played for the salvation army and she smoked like a trooper. Anyway long story short she went senile and had to go into a home, one of her last words on giving up the piano was i do hope it finds a nice home. It has a home for life with me. The keys have cigarette stains from where she used to put her fag down as she was playing. Ha ha if you could have seen it when it came from the auction room the lads brought it on a flat trolley that they borrowed from B&Q. They pulled it all up the main road the funniest thing you have ever seen.
Anyway thats enough about my piano.:blahblah:

I think pianos with history are the best type. Mine is an old pub piano. Dad took the black paint off it when I first got it and French polished it for me, so now it's a nice brown colour. And I really like the tone of my piano, I find it easy to play. You don't have to lean so hard on the keys.

My teachers piano however is newish and it takes me the whole lesson time to get used to the different keyboard. Hence she made a comment that she doesn't think I've got enough time in my life for playing the piano at the moment. :cry:

Yes i am one always going on about u time, glad u getting some, it was your new year resolution after all bonkers Debz.

I did, I got a bath I watched a DVD, and then I ate my way through the sodding evening again. Mind you it was only chicken salad - until it became half a bar of chocolate.

Is there a pill I can take to switch the chocolate gene off?

I am ok thanks Debz, trying to get back on track after putting on quite a lot!!!:eek:

Dont post a lot on the pink site, but usually read your diary! Hows the feet? xx

Tell me about it. I suppose if it was easy I'd be at target by now. I wonder if I'll ever get there sometimes.

Feet=sore, wore trainers most of the week without my insoles. Will have to put the insoles in my trainers I think. The lace up shoes I wear with the insoles just look ridiculous with summer cropped trousers :rolleyes:

OK, wish me luck, I'm off to the garden centre to buy a swing seat - hopefully. Except that I said I'd buy the family breakfast in the coffee shop there if they all got dressed.

The breakfast probably won't be an issue actually. As long as I don't buy myself any packets of biscuits I should be fine.

I think I'll have at least 2 cappuccinos instead. Not allowed, but a damn sight better than eating toast me thinks.

And as for my half a bloody bar of chocolate habit at night - well I'm going to make some Cambridge cream biscuits which taste nothing like custard creams or bourbons, but I don't care - I need snacky food in the evening, there's no way I can just not eat at the moment. And seeing as snacking in the evening just makes me maintain, I'm not worried.

APART FROM THE FACT I'M STILL TRYING TO LOSE THIS LAST BIT OF £*%&*%&* WEIGHT. :mad::whoopass::wave_cry::hitthefan:

So as far as I can tell if I put myself back on the many CD a day diet I did before my mum popped her clogs I should get the same weight loss I did before I took the year off I did after she croaked and while I was recovering (like there's any recovering to do) from the liposuction last year. There was a huge excuse not to diet if ever there was one. But rules is rules and it says no dieting for 3 months after an operation. So I was a good girl and didn't. Hence I put on some weight, which I've now lost and a bit more.

I wonder if the garden centre sells will power.

Hello Debz...I cant say that we have had the pleasure of chatting before......well "Hello ".....I am on lipotrim and always taking a peek around to see how everyone is getting on.....!
The Pink site is this a cambridge site ?????

Tell me about it. I suppose if it was easy I'd be at target by now. I wonder if I'll ever get there sometimes.

Feet=sore, wore trainers most of the week without my insoles. Will have to put the insoles in my trainers I think. The lace up shoes I wear with the insoles just look ridiculous with summer cropped trousers :rolleyes:

You definately should be wearing the insoles in trainers too, in fact, as often as you can. Would the person who made them for you make you another set for a discount? It's much better to have several sets.

Hiya, Debs - it's good to see you here! I'm missing my pink site fix, which always included catching up on your diary! (Your's is the only one I ever read, so you should be flattered. ;) )

It sounds as though you and I are exactly the same weight at the moment! I can stick to ss rigidly during the week, but can rarely do it at the weekends. I'm obsessed with ketosis though, as once i'm out of it I struggle to eat sensibly. Therefore, I make sure I only ever eat low-carb at the weekends, so that i'm straight back to it on a Monday morning. I never lose any weight during the weekend (I drink low-carb alcohol Friday & Saturday night too, which i'm sure doesn't help), but usually maintain, so I can still lose at least a couple of pounds a week this way. Naturally, something always gets in the way every few weeks (such as my recent Pisa trip!), so I sometimes feel as though i'm constantly dieting! I should have a fairly straight run over the next couple of months though, so am pretty determined to get under the 10 stone mark before the summer!

I think that's probably why I like your diary so much, because your weight/dieting situation seems to be very much like mine!

Anyway, the only way I can turn off my chocolate switch is by never eating it. If I force myself to go without for a couple of weeks, then it doesn't bother me anymore.

Good luck with the brekkie willpower. :)

Jo x

Back