Daniellebaby & Butterflygirl Shrinking Thread

Butterflygirl

Eeek, I'm off to the chemist tomorrow to get my first ever batch of shakes etc... hoping to start the diet immediately- so first shake around about lunch time!

I really need this to work:rolleyes:

Well my first two weeks have been a success, don't worry about the amount you lose, concentrate on losing little and if its more then its a better :) xx

Ok, so I've been and collected my shakes and have enough till weigh in on Wednesday next week at 4pm!!!

Eeeeek :)

Going to have my first shake about 1ish then another at 7pm tonight

Quite excited.

They didn't give me a pot or anythingto make the shake in, so am just making it in a jug with a hand blender.... hopefully that'll do.

I find that's the best way to mix them up good luck with your 1st day

The shakes are yuk!!!!

OMG, hope it gets better.

Started with a strawberry one.... think it's chocolate for tea.

Urgh, even the chocolate one is bad!!!

God Im going to be on here an AWFUL lot in these first few days... I was starving for some tea.... fingers crossed Im a quick ketosis person!

You will get used to them I found the more water I put in them dilutes the taste a little although still powdery but the taste you will eventually get used to x

Just had chicken soup for tea... can't say Im impressed.

Im hugry tho realy, I want food, I want to munch and bite and chew :(

keep thinking positive thoughts Hun, u can do it xx

I enjoy the taste of the shakes, especially strawberry. I'm sure you will once your adjust to not eating and just having the shakes. Good luck....it's worth it.

Well end of week 3 and I have lost -4lbs this week :) a total of 23.7lbs in 3 weeks I am a happy bunny.

Hows your week going?

Had totally forgotten about this!!!

Just started a new Uni course so today has flown in but Im shattered and sure I haven't drunk enough water as I have a splitting headache.

Well done you on the weigh in!! Excellent news and a massive total!!
xxx

Just keep drinking as much as you can before going to bed. And was away for my partners birthday for the weekend so been very busy.

Glad your getting used to it, the headaches will be due to lack of water just think of the weigh in on Wednesday for you :)

Well done Deniellebaby, I think you've done fantastic. Keep up the good work.

My weigh in tomorrow. Fingers crossed for me for a good loss to end week 3 also.

i love the shakes, i have them with ice cold water and blend them dead well, and they lovely, HATE the vanilla! i threw it away and had another cos i had spares a friend gave me :) but i love strawberry & chocolate & chicken soup ! xxxx

My fingers are crossed for you J9W.

Emmy_J I have no problems with the shakes I like them too

I'm do annoyed with myself!!!!

Just eaten 2 fairy cakes my daughter made for me :-(

To be fair she did stand right in front of me and make me eat them (she's 4) as she'd been making them specially! But i feel awful now

Really hope it doesn't take me out of ketosis!!

Drinking loads of water tonight to try and salvage the rest of what had been an excellent day, and the lovely meddy is popping over after with a sachet for tomorrow so I don't completely starve ( although after today's fairy cake incident I probably deserve to starve!)

no its just a blip lol dont worry too much, looking forward to hearing about your loss x

Oh Butterflygirl I know exactly what you mean!!! Have a four year old myself who has been trying to force feed me all sorts of stuff through the week!!!! Worried that she is picking up that I'm not eating:( Trying to get this weight thing sorted before she's at an age were she really knows my struggle. I don't want her having the same hangups as me growing up!

Back