Daniel's Desperation Diary

aesir22

Silver Member
The title says it all! I joined slimming world last July at 19st 4lbs. I got down to 17st 3lbs by November but since then I have been up and down with the same half a stone! Its so frustrating. I tried calorie counting but I just ate all the wrong stuff. I need to have most of the choice taken away from me because too often I choose wrong!

I'm on my second day of slim fast. I love the shakes lol! I am still going to go to my sw group. It sounds sneaky I know but if I don't attend a group I know I won't stick to plan. When I hit target I will slowly reintroduce slimming world as their maintenance plan is ideal for me. Just gotta get to target! Will be weighing each Tuesday and I'd like to lose 43lbs to start!

43lbs to target: 0lbs lost - 43lbs to go

Ok so today hasn't been too bad. I've been off work and having time on my hands has made me want to give in to hunger. I had a teeny bit of tuna with cheese in a moment of weakness. Just waiting for tea to cook now, chicken kiev with veg and potato's. I came really close to ordering pizza though. Like dangerously close! Its my weakness. But I resisted!!

So probs gonna be a couple of hundred cals over but I burned some off walking so its not too bad.

Tomorrow will be easier since I'll be at work all day then shopping after.

I am the same. I started SW last April and have lost 20lbs. But have spent since October losing and gaining the same 5lb. So I am doing slim fast but I think I will still go to meetings to get weighed.

It was a stumble. I shouldn't have gone shopping when so hungry but its the only time I have to go :( there are 2 buns left at home, just gonna throw them out when I get in.

Can't wait for the morning shake!

Good Luck Daniel. :)

Gonna tackle today head on!!!! I KNOW I will be soooooo tempted to order a takeaway tonight. But I'm not going to, even though my brain will be screaming for pizza!!!!

You can still have pizza, but have a shop brought pizza thats under 800 cals, it is possible :)

Thats the beauty with slimfast for ur evening meal u can have the craving but u have them just a healthier version to get into the mind set of healthy eating.

Well I am having kiev and potato and veg for tea. Deffo not takeaway! My brain was telling me to have 2 kievs which would be too many calories but I've stomped on that idea! One kiev aint gonna make much difference to my hunger levels overall!!

So far so good today! I find having the shake an hour later than usual in the morning helps with hunger pangs.

Sigh.....takeaway cravings again! As it saturday I am gonna treat myself but not with pizza! Having bread with my tea lol and an extra piece of chicken!

Daaaaam. Moment of weakness led to a disastrous tea!!! Housemate ordered herself a pizza. And I ended up with half a parmo and chips and a small garlic bread :( oh well, two days to claw it back before weigh in!

Good luck Dan, you can do this ;)

Well done :)

Back