Total Solution Danii's holiday diary.... x

Danii

Banned
Hey all new 'FRESH DIARY' im feeling stronger than ever. :) I will report daily on my progress starting weight will be posted on sunday..

How's everyone getting on? x

welcome back danii and good luck with your journey xx

Hiya Danii, lovely to see you back. Good luck :hug99: xx

Thank you ladies.. :) xxxx

One of my favourite people in my personal life is called Danii. I mother her a bit and look out for her. So when I see you on here I think of her and want so much for you to succeed :hug99: xx

One of my favourite people in my personal life is called Danii. I mother her a bit and look out for her. So when I see you on here I think of her and want so much for you to succeed :hug99: xx

Oooh my how lovely.... i bet your 'Danii doesn't moan like me'?? lol im here to stay and defo 'SUCCEED'..:D (Big hugsss) xxx

Oooh my how lovely.... i bet your 'Danii doesn't moan like me'?? lol im here to stay and defo 'SUCCEED'..:D (Big hugsss) xxx

Lol she's a very headstrong young lass, i'm sure you're both very alike! :D Glad to hear it, stay positive hun and have a fab evening :hug99: xx

Lol she's a very headstrong young lass, i'm sure you're both very alike! :D Glad to hear it, stay positive hun and have a fab evening :hug99: xx
Aw thank you my lovely..xxx :) youv'e made my evening x

Daniiiiiiii I found you!!!! What are you doing now? Exante or some other food related diet??

Good morning Danii, hoping you're still feeling stronger and positive :hug99: xx

Hey ladies im here but not very strong just dont know why ..:cry:but this new diary its going to be a failing diary.

Thanx for posting thou xx

It's not gonna be a failing diary babe - Sometimes when we really want something - I mean like really really WANT something we just have to DO IT - how bad do u want it?? If your head isn't in it babe your just making it harder for yourself what do u think lovely?? Hugs sweetie xxx

Ahhhh ((Danii)) hugs sent.

Just remember every single one of us is here because our will power sucks. We've all failed. That's why Exante, LL, CD and other meal replacement diets exist they take away our cr@p food choices that made us fat.
As well as this diet getting easier once you're in ketosis, after a few days it also becomes a habit, which makes it easier too.

So once you feel sorted in your head, find your motivation and get back on track. You can do it babes, I know it :hug99: xx

Hello Danni, I am sure with all the support on here you will do this this time! don't dwell on things if you have a bad day look forward and make each new day count! Good Luck xx:)

Thanx ladies well a TS DAY done now off to bed lol to watch Holby city... day2 please make it another 100% day tomorrow.

I will catch up with diaries tomorrow.. x

Danii said:
Thanx ladies well a TS DAY done now off to bed lol to watch Holby city... day2 please make it another 100% day tomorrow.

I will catch up with diaries tomorrow.. x

Well done on day 1 x

Good evening Danii, well done on completing day 1, hope you've found day 2 easy :hug99: xx

Back